Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst CD's of the year

erick morillo's "my world" compilation.. there were literally 2 tracks on the entire 4 cds that i really liked. i was surpised

The first CD in that set (the one where he produced all the tracks) is awful. He definately sucks as a producer.

The other 3 CDs have some good tracks scattered throughout, but I could never listen to an entire disc w/o having to skip tracks.

wait till ghhhost sees this post. def. a negative rep

yo, gucci mane is an asshole, just releases from jail a few days ago on 100k bail on murder charges .. cassidy didnt even get that, homie is still in jail. This prick has a song called ICY and has a guest spot by some kid called lil jeerz on it. Well little jeerz felt he didnt get enough "paper" for doin this track and him and his people went to see gucci mane. surprise surprise shots were fired and someone ended up dead and according to police .. gucci mane is the shooter... what an asshole. Cassidy's album is hot, but he is an asshole too ...

The first CD in that set (the one where he produced all the tracks) is awful. He definately sucks as a producer.

The other 3 CDs have some good tracks scattered throughout, but I could never listen to an entire disc w/o having to skip tracks.

lol, yeah I agree. I thought for sure the tracks he produced were going to be good, but nada. So Many Times and House Track are my faves.

yo, gucci mane is an asshole, just releases from jail a few days ago on 100k bail on murder charges .. cassidy didnt even get that, homie is still in jail. This prick has a song called ICY and has a guest spot by some kid called lil jeerz on it. Well little jeerz felt he didnt get enough "paper" for doin this track and him and his people went to see gucci mane. surprise surprise shots were fired and someone ended up dead and according to police .. gucci mane is the shooter... what an asshole. Cassidy's album is hot, but he is an asshole too ...

It worries me that you know details about two morons I know nothing about and don't want to know anything about. God damn it, now I do! Aaargh!! :gang:

It worries me that you know details about two morons I know nothing about and don't want to know anything about. God damn it, now I do! Aaargh!! :gang:

to be honest i had mtv2 on w/ there sucka free sunday on while i on the computer and this douche bags video came on ... i was pissed that this was considered RAP or HIPHOP and wanted to know who the fuck brought this idiot to light so i verbally bash the label for ever and thanks to google .. i found more than i bargin for!!

Digweed's Choice of Classics on Azuli: boring.

All of the choice CD's are kind of bland. The reason is because they are tracks that influenced the DJ's therefore they made the CD. None of them sound like a live mix by any of the choice dj's.

The best Choice CD is Jeff Mills though!

All of the choice CD's are kind of bland. The reason is because they are tracks that influenced the DJ's therefore they made the CD. None of them sound like a live mix by any of the choice dj's.

The best Choice CD is Jeff Mills though!

I completely disagree with you re: Frankie Knuckles and Derrick Carter's CDs. Both are mixed perfecty and not bland at all (how can 'Yazoo-Situation' into 'Sing Sing Sing' into 'Baby wants to ride' (House of Trix mind you) be bland? And that Jean-Paul Gaultier track? Fierce! or should I say superbe!)