Clubplanet Nightlife Community

with all those changes, who'll be where?

Let's see: Avalon's no more; Avalon's team moved to Spirit who's not featuring Made Events, Peter Rauhofer and Junior Vasquez anymore; and JP's playing at Roxy gay Saturdays...

After the storm, who'll be where?

My bet:

Peter Rauhofer moves to Crobar for a once a month Saturday a la Victor Calderone.

Made Events stays at Spirit.

Spirit Saturdays become straight to leave the gay Saturdays only to Roxy; and most of the Fridays/Saturdays Avalon line-up make it there too, as-is.

Junior's at Spirit once a month afterhours.

Roxy gay Saturdays becomes the new 1/month home of JP after his huge success on his first Saturday (in addition to some other dates).

DT becomes a Spirit or Crobar resident, or waits for Pacha?

Let's see: Avalon's no more; Avalon's team moved to Spirit who's not featuring Made Events, Peter Rauhofer and Junior Vasquez anymore; and JP's playing at Roxy gay Saturdays...

After the storm, who'll be where?

My bet:

Peter Rauhofer moves to Crobar for a once a month Saturday a la Victor Calderone.

Made Events stays at Spirit.

Spirit Saturdays become straight to leave the gay Saturdays only to Roxy; and most of the Fridays/Saturdays Avalon line-up make it there too, as-is.

Junior's at Spirit once a month afterhours.

Roxy gay Saturdays becomes the new 1/month home of JP after his huge success on his first Saturday (in addition to some other dates).

DT becomes a Spirit or Crobar resident, or waits for Pacha?

Isn't Crobar booked with other dj's?

As for JP I think its a great move for him to do Roxy Saturdays,he and John Blair hav'nt worked together in a long while.

i really hope they do a better job at the door when avalon comes to spirit. the spirit crowds were already borderline dirty, if the avalon crowds make it over, well there goes another venue.

keeping my fingers crossed.

Last time i went to spirit, i saw 15 yr old herbs floating around, seemed so out od place...

and too many old asian people...