Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South City Grill.....Wed??

Good times at "The Grill" as the boyz and I refer to it..lol haha j/k ;)

Seen Kosta and Nootsy yelling at each other over dumplings and mojitos..

Good to see DaVe in the house, had his green box shirt on..

Too many people to list, but you all know who you are..

Silver you can sleep on the beach near "The Grill", they won't bust you.

Good times at "The Grill" as the boyz and I refer to it..lol haha j/k ;)

Seen Kosta and Nootsy yelling at each other over dumplings and mojitos..

Good to see DaVe in the house, had his green box shirt on..

Too many people to list, but you all know who you are..

Silver you can sleep on the beach near "The Grill", they won't bust you.

haha..sleep on the beach huh..Where's "the grill"..?

all you get in there is a bunch of old dudes from Rockland county who think they are in the Sopranos...so go w/ a bunch of your g/fs and strike up some stupid convos w/ a guy in a pinstrip suit, next thting you now, they're buyin you dinner...say you gotta go 'powder your nose' and book...but say no to the oysters...they are slimy

all you get in there is a bunch of old dudes from Rockland county who think they are in the Sopranos...so go w/ a bunch of your g/fs and strike up some stupid convos w/ a guy in a pinstrip suit, next thting you now, they're buyin you dinner...say you gotta go 'powder your nose' and book...but say no to the oysters...they are slimy

My coworker just said the same thing. She said it's restaurant of silver-haired men trying to pick up every young girl in there..

My coworker just said the same thing. She said it's restaurant of silver-haired men trying to pick up every young girl in there..

I havent been to the one on 17 in over a year, I prefer the one on 46 in Mtn Lakes but their night is Thurs...the people are nicer, and you get a more younger crowd since there arent any other 'lounges' or clubs in that area

I havent been to the one on 17 in over a year, I prefer the one on 46 in Mtn Lakes but their night is Thurs...the people are nicer, and you get a more younger crowd since there arent any other 'lounges' or clubs in that area

I havent been to the one on 46. Is there a live band also? I've been to JC on Fridays..it was nice.

I havent been to the one on 46. Is there a live band also? I've been to JC on Fridays..it was nice.

Yes, the band is there on Thurs...I too have been tothe one in JC but I HATE the Hoboken-JC yuppie crowd...bunch of overpaid dorks...there is 1 hot guy in the entire place and every girl is sweatin his shit...no fun at all

Expensive drinks, little glass filled with ice and 1 1/2 oz of goose is like $10 last time I was there like 7-8 months ago. ...would always pregame with my girls then go Wed nite and somehow managed to have a good time, probably cuz we were drunk lol...It's a small place so you'll sweat your ass off in there and I'm sure few old dudes will try to hit on you. Food is really good in there too. By yeah Mountain Lakes is much better on Thursday nite, used to :bong: with the reggae band lol. JC has like 1 hot guy and everyone else is just :vomit2: But at least they have BIG size long island ice teas.

i'm sorry to hear that girlie...last time I was for Cinco De Mayo, I guess it brought out alot of people (young and old) BUT that was in Mtn Lakes

better luck next time

After last nite, there wont be a next time. Not there at least. I'll hold off till Surf on Sunday. :bounce: