Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Passes

bmari

We are headed to Vegas next weekend for a special birthday celebration.

I've been hearing about buying passes so you don't have to pay to get in each and every club and don't have to wait on line. Anyone know anything about this? How much? Can you get in everywhere?

We are headed to Vegas next weekend for a special birthday celebration.

I've been hearing about buying passes so you don't have to pay to get in each and every club and don't have to wait on line. Anyone know anything about this? How much? Can you get in everywhere?

Someone told you that you can pay for passes so you dont have to pay to get into the club? wtf lol

I was told that you pay one price for a pass and then don't pay admission or wait one lines at each club you go to. A friend had one last time she went but wasn't the one who bought them. She doesn't apparently have her connection anymore. Unless she's full of it or I'm drinking too early in the day I have no idea.

I was told that you pay one price for a pass and then don't pay admission or wait one lines at each club you go to. A friend had one last time she went but wasn't the one who bought them. She doesn't apparently have her connection anymore. Unless she's full of it or I'm drinking too early in the day I have no idea.

One pass that gets you into mulitple pclubs? No such thing.

(The eurail pass concept will never hit it big in Vegas lol jk).

SHe may be talking about tuesday night at the MGM where you pay one cover but get access to Tabu, 54 and Teatro...

Other than that, the only way to get access to a bunch of different clubs with no waiting or cover is to hire a vip host.

SHe may be talking about tuesday night at the MGM where you pay one cover but get access to Tabu, 54 and Teatro...

Other than that, the only way to get access to a bunch of different clubs with no waiting or cover is to hire a vip host.

yeah last tuesday , there wasnt enough people to fill one of those places...