Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Festivus

:laugh: there was one guy that was going buck wild out there. during the day he was waving around the flags, and at one point i spotted him up in a tree, and then at night he later busted out with glowsticks with strings on them.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: there was one guy that was going buck wild out there. during the day he was waving around the flags, and at one point i spotted him up in a tree, and then at night he later busted out with glowsticks with strings on them.

yah i got hit by a glowstick on the end of those things...well...least it wasnt fire :hat:

Had a great time on Saturday for sure!! Love Festivus!!

Every walk of life coming together for the love of music just gets me going...

Great seeing everyone I know and meeting a lot of new people.

two words danielle: disco nap

but this weekend was a hard one for me, when i first got to sulli i thought i was going to fall asleep, but once dj heather got on, that was all i needed.,;. that, the hot firemen in the back room, and about 4 ketel and redbulls.,.

Indeed!! Disco naps work wonders! Powered down for a few ours after Festivus and then hit up Sully at 2am. Place was going nuts! Jumped right in and got my boogie on!

i dont know what i would do without my disco naps.,. when i left festivus i fell asleep in the cab on the way back uptown, i was sooo beat.,. but this weekend was definately a good one.,,.great hanging out with u and kevin this weekend, mike!

andy, alex, and whomever else was involved in festivus, thank you soo much.,. i mean youve heard it from many, and obviously it was a huge success if its tuesday and people are still talking about it, so thanx!

alex, i almost got hit by the guy with glowsticks too but i basically told him if he hits me to be prepared to get hit right back.,. boundaries, people, boundaries!

drew, there are pix of you floating around in ur birthday hat.,. lol, i cant believe that thing made it all the way to calderone

alex, i almost got hit by the guy with glowsticks too but i basically told him if he hits me to be prepared to get hit right back.,. boundaries, people, boundaries!

drew, there are pix of you floating around in ur birthday hat.,. lol, i cant believe that thing made it all the way to calderone

i was to dazed n tired to care if he hit me, its an accident o.O heh

wurd i seen them pictures :hat:

yea that day was a little to crazy for me. That's probably the longest ive stayed up in a minute.. Only did it because i was celebrating..

My hat made it til around 7. There was another girls bday there so i gave it to her.. I'm just a nice guy..

Jess you and your damn naps.. no fair..

I left there.. went home changed.. Went to spirit for another party left there. Went to calderone til 9am .. sigh.. got home at 10.. sleep woke up at 2 went to the movies..lol

i'm still tired

the party was only great for me because i was with friends...

otherwise, the music towards the end was terrible.. really really bad track selection and awful mixing. i couldnt take much of it anymore. left around 9:30 pm and spent the last hour complaining about how a dj could make such a wonderful day party sound like a bad cheese club in queens. why wasn't there any house music to conicide with a low humidity summer day?

the freakiest thing i saw was a guy on an unknown number of tabs walking around holding his little girls hand... i dunno taking acid in the presence of your children seems very very dirty to me...

sorry murr... no spaghetti... i retired it, had it framed and mounted on my wall since so many people seemed to take interest in it..

Dan I know.. it was def crazy seeing those little kids there. I mean, if the parents were sober and it was just a saturday outting with no substances involved thats cool, but something was telling me there was more than what met the eye with some of those people. sad.

the freakiest thing i saw was a guy on an unknown number of tabs walking around holding his little girls hand... i dunno taking acid in the presence of your children seems very very dirty to me...

sorry murr... no spaghetti... i retired it, had it framed and mounted on my wall since so many people seemed to take interest in it..

How do you know he was on tabs? Maybe he just looks insane.

quite frankly, i was so drained from being in the sun and drinking and whatnot all day that by the end of the party i was done, so i couldnt tell you anything other than i think the last few tracks i danced to were breaks??? :blank::blank: other than that, most things are a blurr.,.

its annoyed me for years when i see parents bring their kids to these days parties and end up getting high around their kids.,. it just irks me, i mean, if u wanna bring your kids, fine, have a few drinks but dont get mangled and leave ur kids out there alone.,. there are still sickos out there, u kno? just my two cents.