Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Festivus

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

festivus was a great time i wont even start ranting and raving about it but i was definately happy to see everyone although it was a bit weird seeing people you only see at night durring the day. i would love to see day parties happen in the park more often, but i guess thats what ps1 is for.,. props to east side productions

I had such a fun day. We cou;dn't have asked for more perfect weather for such a party. The vibe was amazing and the music was great, they even played Closer to Me which is my current fave track. :D And great seeing everyone out and just chilling and having fun!

Jess I agree, I thought to myself.."so this is what we all look like in the dark" def weird to see it all in the day.. haha. you go girl btw!! i heard you went to Sulli and made it to Calderone? tell me your secret! I was done by like midnight.

two words danielle: disco nap

but this weekend was a hard one for me, when i first got to sulli i thought i was going to fall asleep, but once dj heather got on, that was all i needed.,;. that, the hot firemen in the back room, and about 4 ketel and redbulls.,.

festivus was fu for me with the music the crowd friends, had a great few hrs, until my ex g/f showed up then festivus became a super long conversation between her and i that lasted many hrs.

hahahahahhahah i like how i had to sneak in a handshake w/ you :laugh:

festivus was fu for me with the music the crowd friends, had a great few hrs, until my ex g/f showed up then festivus became a super long conversation between her and i that lasted many hrs.

lol.. yeah I saw that coming back from my beer runs.

i've only seen a handful of people in the day, was different seeing nearly everyone i see out in the day.

but man the weather was PERFECTION! nice breeze, not hot or cold, just right. Next time i'm bringin a sheet, chair, a cooler n just stay there the whole day n night ;op

what a great time.. good music, good people, amazing weather, great vibe and most importantly great tasting beer!!! :pint: it was nice meeting new people for the first time and seeing people i havent seen in months and even years... i wound up staying til 9ish... got home around 11ish.. went back to the city 11:30ish.. got home late and only squeezed 3 hours of sleep in before work only to realize i signed up for a double and completely forgot.. so yeah.. worked for 16 hours yesterday on 3 hours of sleep... all in all it was worh it and i had an amazing day/night...

thanks to aztec for throwing such an ill party...

got in a little late - scumfrog had just got on and dropped africanism - which is one of my favorite tracks at the moment... and the rest is history... :)

i had a fantastic time - cheers to ESP - you guys rock!!!

Great job Andy and whoever else organized the party...it would definitely be great to have parties like that more often. It was really fun to meet a bunch of you CPers. I hope I didn't come off as antisocial; I promised my friend I wouldn't dance b/c she will only dance in the dark, haha. Too bad I got there so late...next year I will camped out with my blanket and a six pack :)

Was there w/my wifey. I had a black tee on with Led Zep on the front of it. I definitely had a good time dancin & prancin all over the lawn. My feet were dirty though being that I wore flip flops but it's all good.

Is that woman who was dancing all over the place wearing a long blue skirt on this board. Sorry I didn't say hello. I didn't remember who you were till after I left. You're this Victor's girlfriend whom I spun with awhile back at B1 w/Jay & Al (GruvSkool).

Anyway, hi if you're on this board.

loved the party, scumfrog tore that park up, the guy never disappoints.

great vibe, i wish i had taken a blanket or something with me, i showed up in jeans like i was going out.

saw a lot of very, umm, interesting people out, enjoying themselves very much it seemed.

great seeing lots of familar faces, meeting some new ones, and seeing everyone vibe off of each other. good good times.

scumfrog tore the place a new asshole :bowdown:

ESP does it again. i look forward to next year :beer:

Great music even heard it when I left the park for food and yes scumfrog def tore a new asshole 2 bob marley tracks i think he also dropped what sounded like a jimi hendrix track anyone know? i was standing by the tent watching all the dj's spin rocking "I (heart) House Music" had a good time any other outdoor events planned free or not besides PVD central park?

Great music even heard it when I left the park for food and yes scumfrog def tore a new asshole 2 bob marley tracks i think he also dropped what sounded like a jimi hendrix track anyone know? i was standing by the tent watching all the dj's spin rocking "I (heart) House Music" had a good time any other outdoor events planned free or not besides PVD central park?

i think it was cream - white room... not sure...