Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fashion trends that you like

boho chic look

espadrilles (especially with bermuda shorts)

cuffed jeans (people in amsterdam were wearing them about 4 years ago with wedge boots in the winter......i'm glad it finally caught on to the US).....they look great with either flats or heels

boho chic look

cuffed jeans (people in amsterdam were wearing them about 4 years ago with wedge boots in the winter......i'm glad it finally caught on to the US).....they look great with either flats or heels

I think strappy wedge sandals look so cute with cuffed jeans, it goes w/ everything

I think silver is the new color for fall, I see it in all the stores, but nyc is probably ahead of us here in philly when it comes to fashion....... :half:

i've seen plenty of maroon, brown, and dark periwinkle. a lot of it looks like the stuff from this summer, but with longer sleeves. well, i suppose that's what fall clothing is supposed to be...

and i'd be THRILLED about silver. i loves it.

xoxo,

caro

boho chic look

OOoo i agree w/eveyrhting but the bermuda shorts. well maybe its b/c im short and they make me look shorter...

I think silver is the new color for fall, I see it in all the stores, but nyc is probably ahead of us here in philly when it comes to fashion....... :half:

metallics are very big now.....i just got a silver shrug that's really hot.

OOoo i agree w/eveyrhting but the bermuda shorts. well maybe its b/c im short and they make me look shorter...

stop the press.....we actually disagreed on something....lol

Raincry- thanks for the pts!!! :kiss2: they wont let me give you any tho cause it says i have to spread some more around before giving it to you again! lol but about the sequince shrugs...i remember the first time i saw one, it was in a magazine on ashlee simpson( out of all people )and I LOVED IT! it definitely gives that final dressy touch to any outfit...trying to find one i like as we speak!

Raincry- thanks for the pts!!! :kiss2: they wont let me give you any tho cause it says i have to spread some more around before giving it to you again! lol but about the sequince shrugs...i remember the first time i saw one, it was in a magazine on ashlee simpson( out of all people )and I LOVED IT! it definitely gives that final dressy touch to any outfit...trying to find one i like as we speak!

it's all good babe....:) .........i know it seems like i have to wait forever before i give another rep to the same person again........:confused:

so yea....i saw it on ashlee, paris and gisele bundchen.....the gold is not as nice unless it's that vintage gold....silver is my favorite....it's becoming a hot commodity now. grab 'em while you can....:bounce:

the gold is not as nice unless it's that vintage gold....silver is my favorite....it's becoming a hot commodity now. grab 'em while you can....:bounce:

can i ask you where you got yours? i've seen some but they have a "cheap" look to them....i want a nice sturdy one..lol obviously nothing too expensive either....honestly i don't even know where i should look?

can i ask you where you got yours? i've seen some but they have a "cheap" look to them....i want a nice sturdy one..lol obviously nothing too expensive either....honestly i don't even know where i should look?

both of mine were bought in england.

but i saw one in macy's yesterday that was a very pretty dark green....i didn't look to see if they had other colors though.

check ur PMs in a bit......:type:

both of mine were bought in england.

you were just in the UK? Luuuuuuckeeeee! who did you get to see while you were there? I want to go but time it when there's a good breaks party...and no tube bombs, yikes!

I'm really loving the turquose/wood/gold combos in costume jewelry. It's something I've been collecting in finer jewelry in very small amounts, so it's nice to have lots of options without spending $$$$. I'm also addicted to bamboo, and woven things; Roxy makes an adorable woven clutch w/ your choice of bronze or gold hardware.

Cork Wedges! the higher the better. :biggrin:

I'm on the lookout for a bronze wide belt and some flats to match this week, after seeing Lindsay rock them in silver.

:) being a girl is so much fun!!!!

you were just in the UK? Luuuuuuckeeeee! who did you get to see while you were there? I want to go but time it when there's a good breaks party...and no tube bombs, yikes!

I'm really loving the turquose/wood/gold combos in costume jewelry. It's something I've been collecting in finer jewelry in very small amounts, so it's nice to have lots of options without spending $$$$. I'm also addicted to bamboo, and woven things; Roxy makes an adorable woven clutch w/ your choice of bronze or gold hardware.

Cork Wedges! the higher the better. :biggrin:

I'm on the lookout for a bronze wide belt and some flats to match this week, after seeing Lindsay rock them in silver.

:) being a girl is so much fun!!!!

no...i was there last summer.......the shrugs i bought off from a friend who lives there.

i like those wide belts too.....the wider the better.....if i see any when i go shopping i'll let you know........:beer:

Thanks Rachel! :) I looked and looked online last night...I can't find what I have in mind anywhere, a woven bronze metallic belt...

but I did find this:

94_1_b.JPG

yeah, I bought it. :biggrin:

i LOVE that color....it's looks like copper....

we can expect white and metallics to be strong throughout the fall, with the whole boho theme alone with it.,. but the bright turqoise and other colors will get deeper.,. yes, plum will be huge, along with a dark crimson, camel, and teal.,. maybe even forrest green.,. have fun ladies