Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a great night would be jp @ fuel

Jim people at surf are not trance faggets

JP at fuel would be fucken insane. Mario would have to convince jp to play for the music not for the money and i doubt that will happen. It would be a nice setting to hear him spin. . damn that would be so sick

Who cares what you think...

lets do this if any of you guys can get a hold of jp or who handles is booking im down to do jp at fuel then all i need is a ruff amount on his fee so i can do the rest!!!!!!!

always

mario calegari

rippppp ittttttt sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

people who haven't heard Tiesto LIVE need to wake up and realize the he plays more then just trance...

never did hear him live, but from what i heard he plays more than trance, like you just said, and he is the #1 dj in the world, he doesn't hold that title for nothing....it would be great if he played in nyc like crobar...

lets do this if any of you guys can get a hold of jp or who handles is booking im down to do jp at fuel then all i need is a ruff amount on his fee so i can do the rest!!!!!!!

always

mario calegari

good luck, for him to do nikki beach, he was up around 30 grand. fuckin crazy if you ask me.

Z

lets just get INK down at the Jersey Shore before the summer is over....

can't beleive people are slackin on this guy

Don't get me started on that topic....... If I vent Ill be banned at all the shore joints.... lol

The fact that Tempts won't book him for a Sat. night or Djais makes me sick.

Studio 4's best Thursday parties (music and crowd) this summer had him spinning and it was no accident.

Hype, Im diggin the new AudioSlave btw..... fun disc, new NIN is even pretty decent