Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nikki Beach Sunday?

Do they play house music on Sun??? if so, what time does it go on??

3-4 is a little late to chill on the beach ya think? how is it if we get there earlier??

they play music all day long. the live dj comes on at 2ish. and its not late at all to chill on the beach. i seen people out there on a bed from 1pm till about 9pm having a blast. house music all day long baby. gotta love it.

Z

is there a cover if you get there early on sundays , and the beds are first come first serve or is it a vip type deal....

i really dont think there is a cover anymore on sundays. just friday and saturday nights if your not there early. the beds are a first come first serve deal i think they are free but they could have changed it. just have to order a few drinks. and there are three people to each bed and i think there are about 24 beds and like 10 Vip beds.

Z

i really dont think there is a cover anymore on sundays. just friday and saturday nights if your not there early. the beds are a first come first serve deal i think they are free but they could have changed it. just have to order a few drinks. and there are three people to each bed and i think there are about 24 beds and like 10 Vip beds.

Z

cool thanks...ordering a few drinks is not a problem, at the rate we go it adds up to a few bottles...lol... :pint::pint:

Z/QUOTE]

Coming down Aug 7th and staying over night. What clubs are hopping Sunday nights? Missle Bar any good? And is the Casbah open on Sundays?

casbah's not open sunday, just friday/saturday. velvetrope and i went over to nikki tonight (sunday) around 9:30, wasn't anything going on.

then we headed over to Worship in the house of blues in showboat and hung out there for a little bit. no cover there either since it's relatively new. awesome place, it'll just take time for people to find out about it and get some heads in there.

Z/QUOTE]

Coming down Aug 7th and staying over night. What clubs are hopping Sunday nights? Missle Bar any good? And is the Casbah open on Sundays?

sunday nights are tough. as teamcasbah said that casbah is not open. my best bet would be check out the quarter and worship. i have not been to the missle bar yet but i was went by it about a week ago and the place is small like 32 degrees but both are very nice venues to check out. personally i cant wait till worship starts pullin in the heads, place is beautiful and will definitly have some sick parties there. ill keep ya updated when the time comes, just hit me up with a PM or something.

laters

Z

sunday nights are tough. as teamcasbah said that casbah is not open. my best bet would be check out the quarter and worship. i have not been to the missle bar yet but i was went by it about a week ago and the place is small like 32 degrees but both are very nice venues to check out. personally i cant wait till worship starts pullin in the heads, place is beautiful and will definitly have some sick parties there. ill keep ya updated when the time comes, just hit me up with a PM or something.

laters

Z

Sounds good thanks!

cna you give a better review than that please, thanx ;)

Dude, its a Sunday in AC not Ibizia. Just be happy Nikki Beach is there, period. I went two Sundays ago and there was a decent crowd in the afternoon at 2:30. All beds were taken. Came back at 9, beds were available. Heard alot of PVD and Tiesto mixes at night.

cimg1896.jpg