Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reasons why *Deko Lounge* Is SO much Better then STUDIO9

You must be a stupid person for two reasons:

1. Only an ass would make such a broad statement like that.

2. This is your quote "Im tell u peopel that live in woodbridge are the most disgusting people on earth" First it is not proper English and second do you not know how to spell?????

If you don't like Woodbridge people (that is how you spell it, please take notes) then STAY OUT!!!!

btw it was nice to see half of the studio 9 staff at deko tonite :licker::licker::licker:

What I find so funny is seeing Costa from Deko standing at Studio 9 VIP Bar pisted off as hell when JP was playing...

All the staff and DJ's where at Studio 9 that night.. 1300 people at S9 vs 0 at Deko.

And for your information... Costa goes to Studio 9 every Saturday night...

and continues to watch as they ring drink... and make MORE MONEY>>>> MORE MONEY>>>> MORE MONEY>>>>>>>>

Should I go on... MORE MONEY>>> MORE MONEY>>>>>

oh one more time... MORE MONEY>>>>

Jackass....

What I find so funny is seeing Costa from Deko standing at Studio 9 VIP Bar pisted off as hell when JP was playing...

All the staff and DJ's where at Studio 9 that night.. 1300 people at S9 vs 0 at Deko.

And for your information... Costa goes to Studio 9 every Saturday night...

and continues to watch as they ring drink... and make MORE MONEY>>>> MORE MONEY>>>> MORE MONEY>>>>>>>>

Should I go on... MORE MONEY>>> MORE MONEY>>>>>

oh one more time... MORE MONEY>>>>

Jackass....

HAHAHAHA get a life n get over the jp nite is the only nite s9 was busy so STFU :balls::finger:

a woodbridge mutant. the most disgusting people on earth

are those two guys that were child molesters, that used a puppy dog to attract young kids to their trailor parks,what were they thinking, again this can happen anywhere, that would be my definition of a woodbridge mutant.

You must be a stupid person for two reasons:

1. Only an ass would make such a broad statement like that.

2. This is your quote "Im tell u peopel that live in woodbridge are the most disgusting people on earth" First it is not proper English and second do you not know how to spell?????

If you don't like Woodbridge people (that is how you spell it, please take notes) then STAY OUT!!!!

last time i checked this is a message board, its where every one states their opinions wheather its for the good or the bad,its opinions to be heard and then you can comment on what you read......

Every venue has its flaws. But you cant mess with the line ups and talent Deko brings in. Deko is more of a venue for the musically inclined,for true house heads and studio 9 seems to me like a place for people that are kind of new to the scene and/or like their music alittle more commercial.(But I've never been there so I dont know. Just my perspective, but wait cant trust me...IM A STUDIO 9 PROMOTER...as some ppl like to say