Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Spirit / Avalon @ Spirit Line ups

from another board:

Confirmed SPIRIT DJ lineups...

Here are the confirmed SPIRIT lineups so far. Check back as more dates will be filled in as soon as they are confirmed. Both September & October are shaping up to be very BIG months:

Friday August 5th

Jonathan Peters

www.jonathanpeters.com

Saturday August 6th

Eddie Lee & Eyal Hen

Friday August 12th

Boy George

www.veryboygeorge.com

Saturday August 13th

Crossover featurning

Traxx & Joey Beltram

Friday August 19th

Christopher Lawrence

www.christopherlawrence.com

Saturday August 20th

Coast II Coast presents

Dimension Series featuring

Koxbox & X-Dream

www.koxbox.de / www.gplusrecords.com

Friday August 25th

Tony Draper & Chris Asta

Saturday August 26th

Max Graham

www.maxgraham.com

Saturday September 3rd

Chris Liebing

www.cl-rec.com

Saturday September 10th

Armand Van Helden

www.xmix.com

Saturday September 17th

Coast II Coast presents

Dimension Series

Saturday September 24th

Mauro Picotto

www.mauropicotto.com

other than chris liebing and max graham, this lineup fucking SUCKS... avalon merging in with spirit was the biggest mistake ever.. maybe its not a mistake for them cuz who knows how much more money they'll make like this, but i think the shit-hole world of avalon should have stayed where it was at on 6th ave, and leave spirit the way it was running with Made events... spirit was a hot fucking club, but after july 22nd, i personally dont think i'll be going back there

Beyer would be a dream........im sure he'll be back sometime soon

Mills would be the bomb......

Hawtin needs to come back to the states ASAP, new plastikman 12" just came out on m-nus, shit is dope, and maybe he can bring Ricardo with him

A meganite party from ibiza would be great too.......techno and hard trance all night.

And would a breaks night hurt? lets give it one shot. pleeeeease?!?!?!?

other than chris liebing and max graham, this lineup fucking SUCKS... avalon merging in with spirit was the biggest mistake ever.. maybe its not a mistake for them cuz who knows how much more money they'll make like this, but i think the shit-hole world of avalon should have stayed where it was at on 6th ave, and leave spirit the way it was running with Made events... spirit was a hot fucking club, but after july 22nd, i personally dont think i'll be going back there

Haven't been on in a while, or out dancing, so what do u mean when u say "avalon merging in wuth spirit?" same management?

Haven't been on in a while, or out dancing, so what do u mean when u say "avalon merging in wuth spirit?" same management?

yes, same management

joey beltram, chris lawrence, picotto, ?

do they suck?

it might be your opinion, but i would disagree

having the avalon do sat parties and made running fridays, they might actually be onto something