Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Spirit / Avalon @ Spirit Line ups

other than chris liebing and max graham, this lineup fucking SUCKS... avalon merging in with spirit was the biggest mistake ever.. maybe its not a mistake for them cuz who knows how much more money they'll make like this, but i think the shit-hole world of avalon should have stayed where it was at on 6th ave, and leave spirit the way it was running with Made events... spirit was a hot fucking club, but after july 22nd, i personally dont think i'll be going back there

its ok...I DOUBT Spirit really needs you there anyway ;)

With that kind of attitude its best if you stay home....enjoy :)

We'll see who's clueless in here. Avalon will coninue to be a club with 70% of its original promoters. Most of the Avalon crew suddenly decided to stay in that Church. John Bleah is going to sit alone in Spirit.

Wait & you'll see...! :bigfinge:

We'll see who's clueless in here. Avalon will coninue to be a club with 70% of its original promoters. Most of the Avalon crew suddenly decided to stay in that Church. John Bleah is going to sit alone in Spirit.

Blair, Sorin & Fedor will be at spirit....thats good enough for me :)

dude or whatever you are

you made your point

avalon will be empty and the music will suck, and everyone will be across the street, because you said so

i totally agree with you, and i think that you are too good and too special to ever go there, i mean, if i was as cool and special as you, i would never even look at people that go to avalon or spirit

hope you have fun across the street, where everything is awsome, and everyone is awsome and great, and all the dj's are great, all the promoters are great and the crowd is full of just wonderful people, all of whom are destined for greatness, just like you

now, let us, the lesser people be happy about the shitty dj's that we like,

thanks

the lesser human

u sound like a submissive bottom. :moon:

u r the best example why Avalon@Spirit will fail.

man, you are superhuman, i mean, you got me all figured out

also, i will assume that you qualify sumissive bottoms as "less human and not as awsome as you," and i'm not suprised, because you are the best person ever

now, since you are all knowing and able to predict the future, do you mind sharing with us the winning lotto numbers for this sat?

thanks

Exactly. I know it all. I even know that none of these advertised deejays will ever spin at AVALON @ SPIRIT ...simply because there won't be an "AVALON" @ Spirit.

Avalon will stay as it is..will even get better. All they wanted to is to get rid of this clown John Bleah.

Now let the real party start! :clap2: