Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Night's Full Moon!

KARES

Ok so I'm really not superstitious at all but last night definitely sucked and it was because of the full moon!!! I was out with my girl and 2 of my umass guy friends havin beers in Southie. A list of events occurred that just plain sucked!!!

1. My friend who drove us locked his keys in his car with the keys to my other friends apt in the car also.

2. My 24 year old friend wasnt allowed in a bar with her out of state id, a umass id, and like 7 other credit cards with her name on them.

3. My friend who had locked his keys in his car got jumped by a pack of 5/16 year old punks when he walked out of the bar. (huge egg on his head).

4. My car was parked on a hill and wouldnt start at first so I had to call for my friend to come rock the car. Took a good 30 minutes of jiggling the key and turning the wheel.

5. While trying to get my car to start last night, the key must have broken because I left to go to work today and my key wouldnt even unlock my doors!!! so I am stuck at home with no ac and no spare until i find it!!

Now I seriously believe that the damn full moon had something to do with all of these obstacles!!! It's whack!!!!

wouldnt have been fun if it were you buddy!!

they were juveniles and anyone who laid a hand on them would have gotten alot worse off!!!

I'm sorry but if a boy of mine came up to me and told me that 5 little 16 year old punks threw eggs at him the night before I would have laughed in his face

I'm a dick, I guess....what can I say

I'm sorry but if a boy of mine came up to me and told me that 5 little 16 year old punks threw eggs at him the night before I would have laughed in his face

no retard, they didnt through eggs at him, they jumped him and now he has an egg (bump) on his head.....DERRRRRRRRR

i guess you don't know anything about southie. those punk ass mofos are pretty rough from an early age. even the youngsters are lethal as hyenas when they're in a group. not a huge fan of southie kids myself...

i guess you don't know anything about southie. those punk ass mofos are pretty rough from an early age. even the youngsters are lethal as hyenas when they're in a group. not a huge fan of southie kids myself...

pfffft

mikeswells, mikeballgrabber is a G-wangsta from Brooklyn...he thinks he's hardcore so he doesnt care about the southie kids.

i do though :)