Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would you give up sex for the chance for love?

i would

but i already i already am in love

cwm38.gif i love you baby cwm38.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

love is all about making sacrifices, i can't say i would be happy about giving up sex for three years, or that it would be my first choice, but i suppose that i would do what's necessary.

stephen

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Guest chinagirl

falling in love is wonderful and if it was the right person and i know i will spend the rest of my life with them i would try but i dont know if i would be able to do it. i would have to agree with apotheosis on his post also. cwm38.gif

HELL NO.

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Thursdays - Plush, LI

Fridays - Cream, NYC

Sats:

12/16 - Arena, Albany NY

12/23 - Arena, Albany NY

1/13 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

1/14 - Phillidelphia (Location TBA)

Sat Dec. 23rd - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Hard to give an honest answer. I was lucky enough to actually find my soulmate. So, in hindsight...three years of smacking around my one-eyed soldier would be a worthy sacrifice. Nevertheless, if you asked me this question 5 yrs ago before I understood love...HELL, NO!

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

HELL NO.

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Thursdays - Plush, LI

Fridays - Cream, NYC

Sats:

12/16 - Arena, Albany NY

12/23 - Arena, Albany NY

1/13 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

1/14 - Phillidelphia (Location TBA)

Sat Dec. 23rd - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

I could do it no prob. If love is a guarantee and it's for life then what's three years without sex??? Plus it's not like I'm getting it all the time now so....

it's not guaranteed; it's just a chance to be with someone. and if you do go through the three years and actually are with that person, it's not guaranteed for life. people do fall out of love. would you still do it?

Hrmm. Not sure someone would WANT to love me with the personality I'd have after not getting off for 3 years ;-)

But in truth is someone presented me with this hypothetical situation...no sex for 3 years and I guarantee you you'll find that person you're delighted to grow old with, then yes. In a heart beat.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

Originally posted by deanna11:

it's not guaranteed; it's just a chance to be with someone. and if you do go through the three years and actually are with that person, it's not guaranteed for life. people do fall out of love. would you still do it?

oh, well in that case, NO WAY....gotta get it when i can, ha ha!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by chinagirl:

falling in love is wonderful and if it was the right person and i know i will spend the rest of my life with them i would try but i dont know if i would be able to do it. i would have to agree with apotheosis on his post also. cwm38.gif

I would have to agree with China that it would damn be worth the effort, though it could get very challenging at times! So, China do you even have to worry about this at this time in your life? Dating Anyone? Talking? I know I'm not ..hehe