Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr freeze Rock steady crew

marcblemberg

Just in case people don't know what the Rock Steady Crew is all about...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Steady_Crew

With that said I still think its wrong to accuse someone of biting when in fact it didn't happen - obviously there's some sort of personal history there. We all do our thing - and no, that doesn't mean everything is a battle. AM is holding it down in a big way, as are several others here in Vegas, OPM included. Props and respect to the people who help formed hip-hop and some of that love should extend to the family who keeps the fire burning... Peace.

Much of this should be obvious to anyone reading this thread. But in case it's unclear ....

1. OPM is NOT a gang club. lol

2. Masterweb is part of the family on here that is made up of very helpful, respectful, just nice people, cool here and cool in person.

Just in case people don't know what the Rock Steady Crew is all about...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Steady_Crew

With that said I still think its wrong to accuse someone of biting when in fact it didn't happen - obviously there's some sort of personal history there. We all do our thing - and no, that doesn't mean everything is a battle. AM is holding it down in a big way, as are several others here in Vegas, OPM included. Props and respect to the people who help formed hip-hop and some of that love should extend to the family who keeps the fire burning... Peace.

who are you to tell me that i didnt hear him in three difrent clubs doing z-trip & dj p mixes i was there and watched and listend.

i never met am and couldnt care less about him.

he stole thats It...

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew.

:bounce:

Much of this should be obvious to anyone reading this thread. But in case it's unclear ....

1. OPM is NOT a gang club. lol

2. Masterweb is part of the family on here that is made up of very helpful, respectful, just nice people, cool here and cool in person.

Yes, and LaLate is actually a former gang member himself but decided he would rather gang bang hot chicks. But in all seriousness, he is correct. Even though some of us family bicker and make smart comments, the truth is we are all here to help people enjoy their experiences in Vegas. Thanks for keeping it real LaLate.

Masterweb you are the only one that has been keepin' the fire burnin here in vegas and to make that happen at caesars palace is something to speak for and be proud of. if it wasn't for you vegas would have a huge void of hip hop. whenever i have people come in town from my home town Oakland Cali, the first place i send them is to O-PM cuz you give them what they want without all the crazy sh.... that usually goes with it. I know they will have a gang of females to "holla" at and the music is going to be off the hook and they will not have to get into with nobody and end prolonging thier trip trying to get a get out of jail card. Stay doin' what your doin' man and most of all stay grounded like you are. "some of that love should extend to the family who keeps the fire burning..."

First off, VegasLocal thank you for the kudos but I think the credit is spread among several very talented people keeping the scene hot here in Sin City. My situation definitely has been challenging, getting involved with a club that had, let's say, not the greatest of reputations -- and still suffers from some stigma -- but the people who need to know what's real already know it now thanks to a lot of hard work among our staff and a lot of support from the mainstream hip-hop community and people like yourself - again thank you.

And MarionCobretti, words like Kike are unacceptable here but I'm sure you already know that and don't care. However it's ignorant to allow this topic to hit that low of a point. I think you should replace that word with "moron" because at least that singles him out for the way he is behaving here, without including the entire Jewish race.