Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody that was a 50 Cent fan (listen)

freshman000

The Game CD only has a few track more like 2 or 3 tracks that are ok, but they got some nice beats bad basslines.

Just like outkast started with those off-beat jamz; something new but old skool at the same time......

I rather list to more of this gangster rap then the hip hop shit that makes no sense, no point in the song.

R Kelly's new chapters Trapped... now that shit is badass the way it flows.

;)

First things first....Someone is going to die!

....as much as i hate unnecessary violence, this may apparently come true...... what a fucking waste....they are both talented in their own ways.....biggie/pac dejavu all over again....

...that said, Game has to be jealous on alot of levels....his 'new' nemesis sells records like sugary condiments during girl scouts cookie drive....dropping a dis tape gives you street cred, but thats where it all ends....the bank #s decides who's who. ......

...gotta stop the violence....just when you thought a rapper could make it and collect social security benefits, master jay gets it !......where does it all end ??

....as much as i hate unnecessary violence, this may apparently come true...... what a fucking waste....they are both talented in their own ways.....biggie/pac dejavu all over again....

...that said, Game has to be jealous on alot of levels....his 'new' nemesis sells records like sugary condiments during girl scouts cookie drive....dropping a dis tape gives you street cred, but thats where it all ends....the bank #s decides who's who. ......

...gotta stop the violence....just when you thought a rapper could make it and collect social security benefits, master jay gets it !......where does it all end ??

dunno but you can feel the anger in the rap.

The Game CD only has a few track more like 2 or 3 tracks that are ok, but they got some nice beats bad basslines.

Just like outkast started with those off-beat jamz; something new but old skool at the same time......

I rather list to more of this gangster rap then the hip hop shit that makes no sense, no point in the song.

R Kelly's new chapters Trapped... now that shit is badass the way it flows.

;)

that r kelly shit is soooo fucking Whack...thats just a desparation attempt to make sum money ...legal battles cost mucha mula.

The Game's album is pretty good.....you can tell dr. dre did a few tracks.....sounds like somethin out of an NWA album.

the 50 cent album is garbage imo...

im glad i dont pay for that shit anymore

All of these hip-hop stars can shoot and kill each other for all I care. They will be quickly replaced by another pack of thugs who will of course go on to sell a billion albums because every suburban kid out there feels compelled to buy this shit, just to fit in.