Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the night the power went out in DJAIS

Anyone at Djais last night when the power went out around 8:30 or so. After like 15 min they told everyone to leave the building. Did they get the power back on? Everyone started chanting Refund Refund to Boston Sucks to Let's Go Yankees etc.

Kip was great yesterday, what a great mix of music from Jump Around to Wanderwall to The Humpty Dance to DHT etc etc.

Gotta Love Djais happy hour!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce:

Oh ok, I'm sorry I didn't know who you were, but now I know. I have heard of you before, don't DJ at GLO in NB and Platinum? Did you ever DJ at The Shout in South Plainfield? Wander what happened to that place?

Anyhow forgot about the Ole Ole part, pretty funny. So, did things get hopping again???

yeah that was crazy we were by the dj booth when it happened. It had to be like 1000 degrees. We took the party back to my house and had a sick time. Nobody wanted to go back to djais after the mess, so we went to headliners, which was actucally good, but the place has no vibe. Sunday dj RIZ called the place. Music was sick.

cool, I'm glad I picked this Saturday to go down to Djais, look forward to going back in a few weeks on a Saturday. Is the music pretty much the same on Sunday afternoons also?

I enjoyed Boston Sucks chant, that was fun.