Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone ever been labeled from helping less fortunate?

ck1234

This isn't club oriented to you but to me it is! Have you ever had someone judge you for befriending a person whom needed your friendship? No matter how different your cultures and background were? It's happened to me many times. I am an attractive female whom only wants to dance and help others realize their potential but I am judged often for helping ppl who aren't such a "pretty" package. Let me know your experience!

This is a very interesting topic.... I have had a similar experience. Out here in L.A. ive gone out with my girlfriends that like to go to hip hop clubs. They use to go to places like Century club, hollywood highlands etc... Well sometimes I'd be chilling and I'd start talking to whoever was standing around, and my friends would be like "eeeww why are you talking to that person." Or my favorite, a girl was too drunk and was falling down, she was apparently by herself. Being the good raver that I am I picked her up took her to the bathroom, then helped her find her friends. My friends were saying your weird, why did you do that. My thing is why WOULDNT you... I dont know, I just always thought that was how that scene was. Either way I am always the "weird" one too. ( And before everyone starts to jump all over me, this just happens to be MY experience, my luck when I go to other clubs. I know it's not like that for everyone K-AY.)

This is a very interesting topic.... I have had a similar experience. Out here in L.A. ive gone out with my girlfriends that like to go to hip hop clubs. They use to go to places like Century club, hollywood highlands etc... Well sometimes I'd be chilling and I'd start talking to whoever was standing around, and my friends would be like "eeeww why are you talking to that person." Or my favorite, a girl was too drunk and was falling down, she was apparently by herself. Being the good raver that I am I picked her up took her to the bathroom, then helped her find her friends. My friends were saying your weird, why did you do that. My thing is why WOULDNT you... I dont know, I just always thought that was how that scene was. Either way I am always the "weird" one too. ( And before everyone starts to jump all over me, this just happens to be MY experience, my luck when I go to other clubs. I know it's not like that for everyone K-AY.)

What goes around comes around. So you may take a few minutes out of your night to help someone out or talk to someone who you normally wouldn't. It all comes back tenfold, I think. Who knows, that not-so-hot person you talk to that night may have 4 smokin hot friends who are more than grateful you helped their friend. :comit:

Very good points. As the time-proven rule goes, what you RECEIVE in life is always in direct proportion to what you GIVE in life. This is an inevitable principal that applies to everyone. If you don't believe in that, research people who give a lot of charity or volunteer work and see how their lives compare to those who do not.

:bowdown: I love knowing there are a few of you whom have experienced or at least can identify with what I have experienced many times. I get ridiculed by many for helping the odd man out. I agree that what goes around comes around ten fold! It should just be the golden rule to help someone who has exceeded their liquid limit, fell in the dance floor or help them laugh it off when they just did something to appear on Americas Funniest Videos. Hey we all do crazy things at times and I hope if I ever trip going up a flight of stairs or walk out of the bathroom with my skirt sprung in the air or get lost in a crowded room, I hope someone comes to my aide! Cheers to any efforts to be charitable to others, I bow down to that!!!!!

People who are serious about clubbing, meaning we go for the music, meet new people, and enjoy the vibe, we are bonded. We totally should look out for one another, cause heaven knows we've all taken our chances dancing on the edge with the devil :devil: hee,hee I just wanna make sure we all come back. Take care always, party hearty whenever possible. Lots of love to my music lovers.