Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gaucho pants

thanks hun...it was pricey tho but i couldn't resist....here's a pic

157889.jpg it's metallic black/silver by BCBG

here are some other really cute ones i found:

154096.jpg also comes in nude

151723.jpg comes in turquoise as well and is also 50 off

146336.jpg this one is 50 off now

okay back to gauchos then, lol...i'm still not sure about them, i feel like they'd make my thighs look too big! :yuck:

they make everyone's thighs look big.

This season hasn't been much about shape... it's been very stylish, embellished, and flowing.

I say go for it...buy the gaucho's...but buy them cheap. I don't think it's a trend worth investing in. Like those embellished shrugs. You guys have to be kidding on me to sink money into that garbage....Where I work, we're selling the same garbage @ $9.50 cost, @ retail no more than $24.99.

Get a grip.

look really hot on some girls... but on others makes them looks kind of like a pirate or something...

they look good if you have long legs....there are different styles for different body types....this was designed for the taller chics...imo.....the only ones i like are the plaid or tweed ones.

what are they? pants? never heard of 'em. Girls I found that wide woven belt in bronze, weeee! low-slung, yeah babeee... good to see Tifferina7 also found what she was were looking for. :)

haha thanks chica! :kiss2: still looking for a wide belt as well though! Gauchos are the latest trend....they're very wide legged capris...(ok that was a horrible explanantion) here's a pic....

152167.jpg

these are knit , they also come in denim, corduroy(sp?)

idk, like dg said, i think it does make some girls look like pirates with thunder thighs...lol i personally can't pull off this look!:half:

yes, with boots? and a nice tweed newsboy hat. :) I don't think I could rock it though. Is it me or do they look a bit cheap in jersey material?

see thats exactly what turns me off about them, unless they're in corduroy or a material like tweed, like rach said, all the other styles look so cheap