Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stryke is no longer a weekly resident at Nocturnal?

philippio

Bring Jimmy T. to the patio!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I was gonna say the same thing ,

:bounce:

along with myself of course ;)

hey there's room for SOTU as well (even though I've known you guys for years, flew the same flight to Brasil [almost a year ago] and you've never invited me to play, except that one time @ Flip's)

I say we organize and take over the patio! :clap2:

I was gonna say the same thing ,

:bounce:

along with myself of course ;)

hey there's room for SOTU as well (even though I've known you guys for years, flew the same flight to Brasil [almost a year ago] and you've never invited me to play, except that one time @ Flip's)

I say we organize and take over the patio! :clap2:

Cool, you guys take care of the decks and I'll make a big ugly mess on the dancefloor...when do we start?

:clap2:

I think we’re getting a little ahead of ourselves here. We have not yet received any confirmation from Nocturnal management as to the status of Stryke’s residency. Before we jump to any harsh conclusions, we should give them the opportunity to explain. :D

wow, i'm not even dead yet, and some of you guys show your true disrespectful colours. i never tried to take any of your gigs. ease up folks. i seem to remember helping several of you here getting gigs here and there. please have the same decency to show me the respect i've shown you all in the past...

wow, i'm not even dead yet, and some of you guys show your true disrespectful colours. i never tried to take any of your gigs. ease up folks. i seem to remember helping several of you here getting gigs here and there. please have the same decency to show me the respect i've shown you all in the past...

werd....disrespectful!

Bro you know, it would be only done in your honnor ;)

seriously :blank:

Please do not take my Coup d'Etat! statement towards you

hey, I could easily state how others did it first but,

> I'm still man enough to admit where I crossed the line and now i feel like shit :cry:

Give me the :deadfish: / :fridge: now

And you are still the #1 credit to my mixer design which was listed in the manual (whever it decides to come out)

WOW I never knew anyone took anything here so seriously,

MY BAD

Stryke, no disrespect here...people are just being silly (including me) it's a way to call attention on something we obviously don't agree with, you know what you got, everyone knows you got your own thing going and on it, you stand alone.

I'm sure everyone is just eating shit, no offense intended.

peace

Funk!~

ps. the thing about you playing La Carreta for tostones and maduros, for example...an absolute joke, not meant to be taken serious.

:spin:

lol. had nothing to do w/ your comments funk. it's some (not all) of the djs comments on taking over the terrace and showing disrespect to the current resident there (that's me). i just find it sad to see how so many people only care about themselves. it's an eye opening experience to see how so many djs can be so selfish. it's not that it's new to me. i've been in this industry for so long. i am just surprised to see it here from some people who i consider to be smarter and a bit more ethical than that. anyway, on to more important things...how'd you know about the la carreta gig? that's been in the works for months. it's been a battle between la carreta and sergio's for some time. but la carreta won out b/c they have better maduros! actually, my fee is picadillo con arroz blanco (sin frijoles), madruos, y un batito de trigo. my set time is 12 am to 12:30, then a doo doo break (picadillo does that to you). if all goes well and i have the support of my followers, i'll get a raise that adds postre to my fee. perhaps a nice natilla or flan. no seguro. ;)

Guest onisakura
lol. had nothing to do w/ your comments funk. it's some (not all) of the djs comments on taking over the terrace and showing disrespect to the current resident there (that's me). i just find it sad to see how so many people only care about themselves. it's an eye opening experience to see how so many djs can be so selfish. it's not that it's new to me. i've been in this industry for so long. i am just surprised to see it here from some people who i consider to be smarter and a bit more ethical than that. anyway, on to more important things...how'd you know about the la carreta gig? that's been in the works for months. it's been a battle between la carreta and sergio's for some time. but la carreta won out b/c they have better maduros! actually, my fee is picadillo con arroz blanco (sin frijoles), madruos, y un batito de trigo. my set time is 12 am to 12:30, then a doo doo break (picadillo does that to you). if all goes well and i have the support of my followers, i'll get a raise that adds postre to my fee. perhaps a nice natilla or flan. no seguro. ;)

you know id be there for that!!!