Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sullivan room...

Let me guess...Mike is another one of those guys who has a complex cause some juiced up guido stole his girlfriend...

nah i would never date a girl who likes juiced up guidos but thanks for asking. I'm fat and lazy so why would they look at guidos if they like me for who I am?

obese-fat_guy.jpg

[QUOTE=funeralhome]sucks now! i just want to vent that when i first started going there.. which was when tronic treatment moved their parties there, it was fucking great! it was empty except for music heads who knew a good party and went to support good techno dj's.. now it seems as though everyone who doesnt know a damn thing (which happens to every great venue) decides to show up and wreck a decent place!

i never had to deal with scumbags pushing and shoving, girls talking shit about other girls, fight for dancing room or tell off immature, worthless clueless young boys who STILL know nothing about respecting women in a nightclub! can someone tell me why guys still feel it's appropriate to TOUCH women they DO NOT know at 3 am in the morning? do you really think i'll give you the time of day? i liked going to sullivan room because i never had to deal with these kinds of things..now it's just as rampant there as it is at crobar.

dj heather was great! but how could i enjoy her when there's no room to dance and no one's contributing to a good vibe? i had to leave early because it was so crowded..

i'd like to hear what other people thought of that night.. i might have missed an earlier review.

Hey man, good meeting ya the other night... You left early, Bill and I stayed pretty late then met up w/ Jim and Danielle.. They called you like 2 times, nt sure if they left vm's... Nothing better than what you did to that guy at the bar... anyways..

I'll have bill call ya when we all head out again..

Yeah....I got the vm's but was passed out in a puddle of drool....had to bolt after that little incindent at the bar....

after Bill's display that night tell that prick to stay home.....

never had a problem with anyone or anything at sullivan room (cept the asshole that wants money to hand you a paper towel infront of the restrooms)

place is great, maybe you went on a bad night.... last porter/groovefire party there was more like a house party than a club...

lol one night i accidentally knocked his whole tip basket in the garbage and didnt even know.. he was STANKIN to say the least.. i felt so bad i left i was so embarrassed

lol one night i accidentally knocked his whole tip basket in the garbage and didnt even know.. he was STANKIN to say the least.. i felt so bad i left i was so embarrassed

mutherfucker yelled at me cuz I grabbed a mint without tipping him 1st

Sullivan Room rocks... I guess you need to go during the week though... :biggrin:

Unbreakable @ Sullivan Room

The Breakbeat Revolution Continues…

Thursday - August 25, 2005

Egg Foo Young SP1200 Live PA

Touchin' Bass Records

Sean Infinitee

Hyperkat, BreaksFM

Wavewhore

Electrofly Records, Audio Tactics

Catherine Jade

DJ Channels

Sullivan Room

218 Sullivan Street (bet. W. 3rd & Bleecker) NYC

10pm-4am

Subway: A,C,E,F,V,S trains to W. 4th

$7 Admission, 21+

2 FOR 1 DRINK SPECIALS B4 MIDNIGHT!!! Ask Your Bartender B4 You Order…

www.wavewhore.com

www.audiotactics.us

post-2-1122183808.jpg

If you feel that to many creeps keep touching you go to security and complain, they'll ask the guys to stop and if they doen't security will get rid of them . Most likely these creeps you are talking about have already been warned so if you say something they're gone.

If security ignores you ask for Big Rob he's head of security. He'll take care of it.