Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Adult Softball Leagues???

lyrik

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok how bout clubplanet vs cooljunkie

Yo D... we are going to join a league & play on the same time. we start in 2 weeks. so we might have practice to get familiar with each other playing as a team.

So i'll know by tomorrow if there are any spots left.

It's Friday - so far we have only 10 completely confirmed...and it looks like it will be 11 with sgtfury - he has the only one that has gotten back to me. I'l call ya later on today after we allow some time for people to get back to us...if not we are rolling with the 11 we have...so anyone on the list that hasn;t responded and confirmed please do so by no later than 4pm today so I can plan to get the cash and meet up with MJM...if no ones responds I'll give an opportunity to a couple others that asked on other boards...still looks like our numbers won't reach over12/13 total.

1- LYRIK (PAID)

2- ROGER (Lyriks roommate) (PAID)

3- DP -digitalphoenix (PAID)

4-MJM (PAID)

5-GERMAN (PAID)

6-BOSCO (PAID)

7-RICARDO (PAID)

8-DANNY O. (PAID)

9- DANNY S (PAID)

10-NELSON (PAID)

11-sgtfury (I will coordinate with him to pick up cash)

I removed anyone that didn't respond - so here is our team of 11.

Anyone that is completely serious about playing that wanted to beofre we closed please pm asap - otherwise this is what we are rollin with. Been really busy at work today...so I'll try to get with MJM and schedule a time when him and I will pay for our team...fury I'll be in touch soon.

1- LYRIK (PAID)

2- ROGER (Lyriks roommate) (PAID)

3- DP -digitalphoenix (PAID)

4-MJM (PAID)

5-GERMAN (PAID)

6-BOSCO (PAID)

7-RICARDO (PAID)

8-DANNY O. (PAID)

9- DANNY S (PAID)

10-NELSON (PAID)

11-sgtfury (I will coordinate with him to pick up cash)

12-LEO (PAID)<---- UPDATE 7.29.05/ (sry bout that got really busy @ work)

I removed anyone that didn't respond - so here is our team of 11.

Anyone that is completely serious about playing that wanted to beofre we closed please pm asap - otherwise this is what we are rollin with. Been really busy at work today...so I'll try to get with MJM and schedule a time when him and I will pay for our team...fury I'll be in touch soon.

we got ourselves a softball team!!!!!

sry bout not updating any earlier... got really busy @ work... but i have the money & ready to go.. since we are gonna play on WED.. what day can you guys practice.. we wanna practice @ least one day... 2 days if enough peeps wanna do it. but def one day.. either tues or thurs....

we'll settle that one afterwards... til then call me Lyrik & we can meet up SAT after 7.... i can drive to you or meet somewhere on between.

l8r..

somebody call me!

sorry about that man - just been tied up - if its ok - I'll give a ya ring tomorrow in the early afternoon and we'll talk about it....BTW what is your real name for whan I call ya?