Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What kind of CAR everyone drive???

Tomix

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I drive a 1947 Chevrolet Fleetmaster Fastback. Couldn't deal with the original straight 6 so I yanked it for an all aluminum 427 Chevy that I bought from PAW. It's got a steel crank, Carillo rods, aluminum racing pistons (10:1) aluminum heads (120 cc) roller cam, 1.6:1 roller rockers, and a custom TPI system that I programmed myself. All this is going through a manual 6 speed that I bought from a wrecked Corvette. Oh, did I mention that my rear gears are 3.73's? So all in all, I have the cars weight down to 2800 lbs and I'm belting out 610 horsepower at 5000 rpm and 650 lbs-ft of torque at 3700 rpm. I've quartered out at 10 seconds flat and top speed of 178. All this while cracked out after a night at Sasha and Digweed.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

AIM: crackorn71

Crackorn...10 secs is nice....when i get the turbo and the 6 speed done..along with a new diff i might be at or around 11..maybe a little lower but the cash has to start flowing from the NASDAQ...

TOMIX, whats a muchroom??? thats the first time i heard that one...and yeah..the new 360 modena is sold with a paddle shifter...the new 911 turbos can be had in tiptronic..kinda a waste of money...

------------------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

-Bom.

Originally posted by vj604:

TOMIX, whats a muchroom??? thats the first time i heard that one...and yeah..the new 360 modena is sold with a paddle shifter...the new 911 turbos can be had in tiptronic..kinda a waste of money...

The mushroom, is "champignon" in French, it's the accelerator pedal, sorry it's a french expression (appuyer sur le champignon), and sometimes i translate word y word...

Hey look at this 911 biturbo, HOOOOOWWWWW!!!

996_turbo_back.jpg

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

hey..a professor here at Tech has one...its the sweetest piece of machinery I have seen...im really hoping that nasdaq picks up and my dad really wants to go buy a toy...right now he thinks its a waste but im working on convincing him...

the other day i got a 30 meg video of the 911 turbo from a friend of mine, its a really sweet test drive video..

------------------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

-Bom.

M60 baby...

Broadway downtown~~~

logan

------------------

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

My first car was an '83 VW Rabbit which is still running w/ 160,000mi......next car was an '85 VW Golf, sold it to an 18 yr old kid with over 100,000mi and now I have a '95 VW Golf with 42,000mi. All manual transmission; don't like automatic except when in major traffic...I guess you could say I like the V Dubs...my Dad has a Jetta Trek (I got the bike smile.gif) I really want a little bug!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 12-07-2000).]

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

=( kittn ... did someone ruin the suprise and tell u what i got you for christmas ???? i wanted it to be a suprise !

Oh no, nobody's given me any clues as to what Santa Joey will be bringing me this year... no tips, no hints, nothing at all. Did I mention I LOVE surprises? cwm4.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif