Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Remember the Bugout Sessions?

**Wed Aug 10th**

The Bugout Sessions returns for a one-time live broadcast on ANTIFMRADIO.COM

Show will begin around 6pm and go till whenever. This is just a preview, the weekly show will start up sometime in September. Just a taste of what antifm is bringing to the net as far as music is concerned....

:)

**Wed Aug 10th**

The Bugout Sessions returns for a one-time live broadcast on ANTIFMRADIO.COM

Show will begin around 6pm and go till whenever. This is just a preview, the weekly show will start up sometime in September. Just a taste of what antifm is bringing to the net as far as music is concerned....

:)

Now thats what im talking about.

Nice job Counselor...

I'm countin the days Bug..... What's up with Tempts on Saturday????? What time you going on??

10pm till around 1230...maybe a little later who knows. depends on how generous mr santana is feeling...lol

u should come thru bro! definitely come by the booth and say hello if u can make it down

Todays the Day-- The Bugout Sessions returns today at 6pm :)

I'll be mixing live beginning around 6pm. To tune in just head to www.antifmradio.com and you'll see the box to tune in on the left. Just pick whatever player you use and your speed and you're in.

I'll be on AIM to send out the direct link if you need it, plus i'll take any requests you got... hit me up at 'djmikebugout'

Its been a LONG time since I did the show, so I'm excited to play-Not sure what time we'll go till...but the format will be the same as it used to be. House, Tribal, Vocal, Trance, Hard Trance, Breaks, whatever falls into the mix

6pm today :)

Mike