Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon is Open Tonight!!!

THE All NEW AVALON FRIDAY'S

MAIN FLOOR MUSIC BY: Styles and Serge Devant

Hip Hop In the Chapel BY: DJ's Mixx & Drastic

Please Join Us For The NEW ERA OF AVALON

Ask for RJ @ The Door AND MENTION

you ARe ON CapONe's List For VIP treatment!!!

For more party info And to get on Capone's List

Contact me @ 646-567-8181

Dress to IMPRESS!!!! NO SNEAKERS, BOOTS, HATS, Baggy Jeans

DON'T ForGet Late Nights In THE SPIDER CLUB

The new Friday party may have some pretty good potential. The lineup on the mainfloor next Friday is going to be very nice:

Dj Rob James (10 pm to 1 am) -- Producer of anthems like "Amsterdam" (Focus) and "I'm Rick James, Bitch" (White label). Rob has also pioneered some phat tunes with former studio partner Matt Licata of 112 crew under the studio name S.O.L.I.S. Their tracks include the internationally recognized track "Dolphins" (Additive records) and a remix of Trancesetter's "Roaches" (DotDotDot). Definitely one of NY's most underrated talents, Rob's rocked many venues throughout NY over the years, including Heffrons afterhours, Freedom afterhours, Amsterdam, SF Fridays, Nation LI, CPI, and a shitload of other spots.

Lee-Cabrera -- (1am till closing) -- The production team behind well-known anthems like "Shake it" (*69), "Special" (Credence), and "I watch you," which was featured on Ministry of Sound's "housesexy" compilation released in 2005. They're maniacs both in the booth and in the studio, and their reputatoin precedes them.

Lee-Cabrera -- (1am till closing) -- The production team behind well-known anthems like "Shake it" (*69), "Special" (Credence), and "I watch you," which was featured on Ministry of Sound's "housesexy" compilation released in 2005. They're maniacs both in the booth and in the studio, and their reputatoin precedes them.

Incredible producers, but only Steven Lee spins...not Albert.

Was with Steven on Thursday and hes pretty excited for the gig. He has played for me at Cellar Bar, Le Souk and other spots and always plays a great energetic house set.

Albert Cabrera does spin

http://www.residentadvisor.net/viewphotos.asp?i=photos/syd05072kink/dsc0222.jpg

hmmm this even might take me back to avalon, they are not to be missed. steven lee ripped it at your party andy. both of them would be a treat :bounce:

guess I was wrong...I just never heard of him spinning anywhere.

Every gig I ever seen advertised as Lee Cabrera was just Steven spinnning.

I would go...but I got Cellar that night. Ashley Casselle, Serge Devant and Miss Nadia Ali of iiO's bday party...

Steven will be playing for us again soon tho ;)

im so pissed im gonna be out of town for Rob @ Avalon.

Rudy where were u the other night I was hanging out w/ rob at the meow...

lol, Friday night I wound up being a bitch and staying in. I was so tired for some reason. I was thinking of driving down a little late, but I figured you guys probably wouldn't have been there very late anyway.

I definitely don't want to miss the chance to hear Rob drop some shit this Friday though. It does suck that you'll be out of town. Hit me up when you get back.

hey guys.....

we are going to try our hardest to bring this club back to life...we did good last friday for it being a confusing transition with all the rumors..

spider was packed till 7 am ...the the main floor was good too

we got lee cabrera and rob james.....and Louie corrales in spider ...( louie got the honor of spinning crobar last friday...only a opening slot..but still rocked it out )

want to run a tighter door and focus more on good music......lots of local talent and some bangers here and there...

please advertise all lineups at CP so we know whats what whos whos

thks

OF COURSE...WE JUST HAVE A FEW CALLS TO MAKE TO LOCK IN AUGUST LINE UP

AND IT WILL BE POSTED...

WE ARE GOING TO FOCUS LOCALLY FOR NOW SINCE IT IS HARD TO GET BIG TALENT CAUSE LOTS IN IBIZA AND OTHERS ARE MONOPOLIZED BY CRO...LOL

SEPT WE WILL FOCUS ON MORE AND MORE TALENT

AND IT WILL BE POSTED...

WE ARE GOING TO FOCUS LOCALLY FOR NOW SINCE IT IS HARD TO GET BIG TALENT CAUSE LOTS IN IBIZA AND OTHERS ARE MONOPOLIZED BY CRO...LOL

I hope the place FAILS miserably, and the BS staff all get fired :bigfinge:

AND IT WILL BE POSTED...

So while all your focusing your energy on gettin your name up and going again, why not offer comp admission the way crobar did the first few months it was open?! I mean gettin a name and reputation is essential when rebuilding and it seemed to work for crobar. Also dont neglect the open bar for 1 1/2 hr ...

So while all your focusing your energy on gettin your name up and going again, why not offer comp admission the way crobar did the first few months it was open?! I mean gettin a name and reputation is essential when rebuilding and it seemed to work for crobar. Also dont neglect the open bar for 1 1/2 hr ...

the club did fine last week numbers wise...so it is not like the rumors of all that crap hurt us that bad....but of course new promotions will be worked out ..

also you forget it is 18 and over....you do not offer that much in terms of comps...cuase the younger crowd does nto bring much revenue once they are there....

I dont remember that promotion @ crobar...but with the talent and budgets they are able to afford ......they did not need it ..

feel free to hit me up anytime for guest list needs..

i have no problem giving out comps for people who show respect and interest

I will post a link to the incident I am refering about

http://bb.bbboy.net/raveclickcom-viewthread?forum=11&thread=3717&postnum=0&highlight=avalon

I know they guy personally so I find it hard to believe the isht they are sayin :mad:

wow that is a crazy story ..and unfortunately shit like this happens at all clubs over nyc...not defending them ...or your friend cause rememebr there is 3 sides to every story ....

lots of the security staff left to spirit and/or was fired......but the head of security is still there along with some older ex cops brought in to maintain ..so i wonder if this guy is still there

do you know the name of the security guard ?

I had a friend choaked unconcious at SF once.....was scary shit....not being able to help cause I had 2 guys holding me back and seeing him basically being killed.....freaked me out ...

wow that is a crazy story ..and unfortunately shit like this happens at all clubs over nyc...not defending them ...or your friend cause rememebr there is 3 sides to every story ....

lots of the security staff left to spirit and/or was fired......but the head of security is still there along with some older ex cops brought in to maintain ..so i wonder if this guy is still there

do you know the name of the security guard ?

I had a friend choaked unconcious at SF once.....was scary shit....not being able to help cause I had 2 guys holding me back and seeing him basically being killed.....freaked me out ...

NO we have NO idea of the guy name, just sucks though.

I went to a club in LI (forgot the name it was on Merrick road) I saw my friend get choked out by a boncer. I went and confronted the guy and another bouncer just cold cocked me from the side. Now that was a scary situation, I wasnt there when this happenned to my friend but whatever there are plenty of other places that I could spend my $$.

Good Luck with all u do there, personally I will NEVER step foot in there again.

NO we have NO idea of the guy name, just sucks though.

I went to a club in LI (forgot the name it was on Merrick road) I saw my friend get choked out by a boncer. I went and confronted the guy and another bouncer just cold cocked me from the side. Now that was a scary situation, I wasnt there when this happenned to my friend but whatever there are plenty of other places that I could spend my $$.

Good Luck with all u do there, personally I will NEVER step foot in there again.

no doubt i thank you for the well wishes and I hate to see someone with a negative view all cause of some asshole...

hopefully we will have some dj that will force you to come ..and you will have a great time and all will be forgotten ...oh and that guard sees you and recognizes you and goes to throw you out.....but trips falls down the flight of stairs and ends up @ st. vincents