Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dont put up rollcall threads

cuz they will get fucking moved too :rolleyes:

actually puttin up real parties not these fucking ghey stickies for china club and other nonsense will get you moved........

who gets moved:

all the small GOOD parties

anything UNDERGROUND

all the fucking good shit goes to promotion which no one reads anywho.......what the hell is wrong with this place man.......i feel like im back in cuba under a totalitarian ruler :mad:

how bout making the promotion forum actually part of the god damn new york board so that people wont have to scroll down for 40 years so they can see where the real shit is going on

jesus christ? moving a rollcall? talk about hitting an all time low

:bigfinge:

thank god for rhythmism

did the same with the jersey board, they would move birthday rollcalls...c'mon!!! and they wonder why that board is dead now

now thats BS, how am I supose to know if stiffler and someclown are going to the Jerry X b-day party part 2

cuz they will get fucking moved too :rolleyes:

actually puttin up real parties not these fucking ghey stickies for china club and other nonsense will get you moved........

who gets moved:

all the small GOOD parties

anything UNDERGROUND

all the fucking good shit goes to promotion which no one reads anywho.......what the hell is wrong with this place man.......i feel like im back in cuba under a totalitarian ruler :mad:

how bout making the promotion forum actually part of the god damn new york board so that people wont have to scroll down for 40 years so they can see where the real shit is going on

jesus christ? moving a rollcall? talk about hitting an all time low

:bigfinge:

thank god for rhythmism

It probably got moved cuz you werent gonna go. Maybe the mods only want people to make rollcall threads that will actually show up.

It is truly silly. Why move a 4 page "roll call" thread after over a week? Are too many Cpers responding?? Are they scared not enough people will pay attention to the Boris at Crobar Sticky for the same night? The promotions board makes no sense when you have boards for every city, especially since no one scrolls all the way down there anyway. How about creating a promotions section under each city where we can all hang out and discuss what we want - then you can just fill this board with your stickys. :gang:

......the underground parties that the REAL hard working promoters/dj's throw are the good shit.....let the people go to these wack parties they promote on the stickies....when they have a horrid time, they will learn and come out to support the real shit, the people that do it for the love of the music....

of course its fine to have the big parties, its good to go to those, i find myself at crobar and such all the time, but why they got to oppress the little parties for? those little parties are keeping the music alive.....total bullshit

does a rollcall for a sticky get moved?

Thats what i was thinking, if the party has a sticky up on the board already and someone starts a roll call for that, will that roll call get moved?

Maybe in some dictatorship way, the roll call posts crossed the line from it being a roll call to it being a full on promo maybe!? ... maybe they should start a stick for what are considered proper posts for a legitamite roll call post. just so we dont get our heads chopped off! ..

btw nmn u going to sea friday? hope to see you there :D

unfortunately I do not think I can make it...times are tight right now for me and I spoke to emjay about it and I'm going to probably hit up Boston with her the week after instead and celebrate her birthday up there.

don't think I'm going to be able to make it out to Sully either on Saturday...I have an early wedding on Sunday to go to (who the fuck throws a wedding on a Sunday). I will try to stop by for a drink or two but if not, good luck

:beer:

dont sweat it dude....you'll be there in spirit! :)

bang some bridesmaids for me

(juli if you read this i am just kidding, since we saw wedding crashers yesterday i thought it would be funny to put. i dont really want anyone but you baby. i love you)