Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sat @ Tempts - Mike Bugout & Richie Santana - LADIES PAY NOT COVER TIL 12 !!!!!!

yeaaa boy :)

No disrespect to Mike or Richie because they definately hold there own but WHERE IS ALL THE BIG NAME TALENT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYING DOWN THE SHORE ????? ITS AUGUST THE SUMMER IS ALMOST OVER ????

huh huh tell me .....lift up the needle motherfuckers ......

lets review Morillo on Memorial day in the wrong club with perhaps his worst performance of the year .....Ceballos where the fuck was Chus .....Oscar G and Jorge Jarmillio disaster

Roger S he has some name recognition there but he can definately put you to sleep with that soulful shit sometimes

i must say the kid from Taste was pure genius i mean how you got him to play down there in between his Ibiza dates :jawdrop:

very very weak ....

No disrespect to Mike or Richie because they definately hold there own but WHERE IS ALL THE BIG NAME TALENT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYING DOWN THE SHORE ????? ITS AUGUST THE SUMMER IS ALMOST OVER ????

lets review Morillo on Memorial day in the wrong club with perhaps his worst performance of the year .....Ceballos where the fuck was Chus .....Oscar G and Jorge Jarmillio disaster

Roger S he has some name recognition there but he can definately put you to sleep with that soulful shit sometimes

i must say the kid from Taste was pure genius i mean how you got him to play down there in between his Ibiza dates :jawdrop:

very very weak ....

i'll agree with u that morillo played the wrong club...shoulda been at tempts. but ceballos was on point!!!! he cant play with chus ALL the time. didnt see oscar g and jorge, so no comment. and soulful might not be ur style, but some people, like myself love it. and roger's set that nite had more energy than ive seen down the shore all summer. tempts was crazy all nite long!

i think R3 did a great job this summer with everyone they brought in. u cant have a world reknown dj every wknd in seaside. its fuckin seaside!!! be happy we got what we did this summer and let them keep building on it. no other promoter ever brought in any of these dj's to the shore before, at least R3 is doing something.

very very weak ....

Im confused. U may not like the way i play and thats fine. This is the kid from taste posting by the way. But it was never advertised that i spin in ibiza. What u must have misunderstood was that there was an Ibiza trip GIVEAWAY the night that i played. So if you liked the way i played thank you. and if u didn't sorry. good night

very very weak ....

Great post..... very true. Tempts Saturdays was used as a Deko promotion tool at customers expense. The 2 times I went this summer I did have fun btw.

that being said I'm sure this Sat. will be a great w/ Mikey Bugout playing. Ill be in the city giving dollars to coke whores and single mothers, prob. won't see Tempts till the closing party.

"He Likes It! Mikey Really Really Likes It"

- Life Commericial 1979 "give it to Mikey"

i'll agree with u that morillo played the wrong club...shoulda been at tempts. but ceballos was on point!!!! he cant play with chus ALL the time. didnt see oscar g and jorge, so no comment. and soulful might not be ur style, but some people, like myself love it. and roger's set that nite had more energy than ive seen down the shore all summer. tempts was crazy all nite long!

i think R3 did a great job this summer with everyone they brought in. u cant have a world reknown dj every wknd in seaside. its fuckin seaside!!! be happy we got what we did this summer and let them keep building on it. no other promoter ever brought in any of these dj's to the shore before, at least R3 is doing something.

You are all DJ's or so Called DJ's are you really being objective here and i understand you shouldnt be i mean its a potential JOB.....

I wasnt the one going out HARDCORE with the bevy of promoters telling NJ and NY how A they were going to a bring in cutting edge talent to Seaside every week and B Bring Temptations back to elite status

now i attended Temptations back in the day when Seaside could be underwater on a weekend in July and the place had more people and electricity in it then Three Mile Island

sorry but there has been none of that at that place this year except for maybe when they brought back Tsettos to do big weekends or special parties.

Way too much Hype

Great post..... very true. Tempts Saturdays was used as a Deko promotion tool at customers expense. The 2 times I went this summer I did have fun btw.

that being said I'm sure this Sat. will be a great w/ Mikey Bugout playing. Ill be in the city giving dollars to coke whores and single mothers, prob. won't see Tempts till the closing party.

"He Likes It! Mikey Really Really Likes It"

- Life Commericial 1979 "give it to Mikey"

Hell could they get anymore Deko and Abyss flyers and signs and blowups in that place....

but i gotta watch out the R3 promoters posse will put me on the hit list for criticism ...

hope they dont send Ninja's to Crobar to come and get me