Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Real

marcblemberg

Check out DJ P@ Tatbu Ultra loung For the hottest Funk & soul Night In Las Vegas.

Every sunday night home of the quality real funk and soul night.

And for a local gang pimps hooker drug dealer hang out,check out dj web master..if you want to feel your in the south bronx or compton..

and if you wanna see two metro cops and three securty gaurds out side the club,

with the wackes dj on the planet,you have to go see dj web master,he is a perfect example of one of the wackes dj's on the Planet, he really sucks.

just hold up a gang sign and your in...

as web master sais hala.

Mr freeze

rock steady Crew..

www.movingsun.com/demo/tabu/evites/slide/mailer/

:clap2:

thats it DJ P,The man that AM stole all his mixes from will be playing at tabu.

starting sunday night aug 7th and evry sunday there and after,at slide,home of the quality real funk and soul night.

And for a local gang pimps hooker drug dealer hang out,check out OPM..

and if you wanna see two metro cops and three securty gaurds out side the club,

with the wackes dj on the planet,you have to go see dj web master,he is a perfect example of one of the wackes dj's on the Planet, he really sucks.

just hold up a gang sign and your in...

as web master sais hala.

Mr freeze

rock steady Crew..

www.movingsun.com/demo/tabu/evites/slide/mailer/

Mr. Freeze. I was wondering. Does your defamatory post represent the views of Tabu Ultra Lounge, MGM Grand or the people involved in the night at Tabu. Please advise. Inquiring minds want to know.

Mr. Freeze. I was wondering. Does your defamatory post represent the views of Tabu Ultra Lounge, MGM Grand or the people involved in the night at Tabu. Please advise. Inquiring minds want to know.

No Just my views and experiance, and check this out i personally no drug dealers pimps and Gangsters that hang out ther....

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew.

wait so its a good thing to have your mixes stolen by am?

No just want to make sure that people understand that he got his famous from staeling dj p & dj z-trip,s Mixes...

I bet this is the most fame you"ve ever gotton,by talking to me..

Mr freeze

rock steady crew

Mr. Freeze, could you please describe your relationship with the people who are promoting and participating at the Tabu night you mentioned? Thank you for standing behind your words.

these are my opinions,and nobody elses from tabu or anything to do with the mgm,im not on the pay roll..nore do i represent them these are facts that i state..

so you could eat my ass,i state facts...ahhhhh you going to report me to you boss,You have me shaking in my pants,whats wrong the truth hurts.

the moment you mine your own buiseness and stop talking about me ill stop talking about you.

But you really are a wack DJ..theres no getting around that..

mr freeze

rock steady crew..

So you never answered my questions. What is your relationship with the people who are promoting the Sunday Slide at Tabu? And what is your relationship with the DJs who are spinning that night? You wouldn't be ashamed to discuss these details, would you?

I think what Mr. Freeze is trying to say is that Sunday is his night, and therefore he is the promoter.

I've been to it a couple of times, I like it. It's kinda like First Friday afterparty at the Beauty Bar.

I might show up and take some pictures. Just a got a new camera, can't wait to use it.