Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Rumormill Who Cant Go Anywhere

It Is Painfully Obvious After Looking At All Your Posts That You Have A Problem With Every Quality Promoter In The Nj Scene

Aka- Jerry X Victor Soto Joe Arminieo Binoy Myself Ect.

Which Probably Means You Have Come To All Our Clubs And Either Been Rejected At The Door, Embarrased Once Inside The Club Or Just Jealous Of The Power We Have At Each Venue.

So Have Fun W/ Your Nj Tour Of All Applbees And Olive Gardens Happy Hours.

This Will Be My Last Post On This Topic

It Is Painfully Obvious After Looking At All Your Posts That You Have A Problem With Every Quality Promoter In The Nj Scene

Aka- Jerry X Victor Soto Joe Arminieo Binoy Myself Ect.

Which Probably Means You Have Come To All Our Clubs And Either Been Rejected At The Door, Embarrased Once Inside The Club Or Just Jealous Of The Power We Have At Each Venue.

So Have Fun W/ Your Nj Tour Of All Applbees And Olive Gardens Happy Hours.

This Will Be My Last Post On This Topic

:what: Why would u care what mr assface thinks???? :rolleyes: seariously dont even bother :flush:

actually supposedly but don't say you heard it from me:

apparently he also banged pitek's mother under his alias marion cobretti

(that was a pm, so you won't find it in any threads - but true it is -supposedly)

Promoter gossip weekly

:clap2::clap2: well this is simple whoever doesnt like temps,xs,deko or abyss just stop going simple as that and if u think someone else is gonna bring any big djs to the shore then maybe some of you should go and talk to the people from crowbar see if they are interested on opening another club in seaside :spin:

These guys want the fame and fortune with no reprecussion or backlash from the people, not gonna happen. Its the price you pay to live the "good life" in New Jersey... You think your gonna have your name on flyers, hold velvet ropes and call the shots at the most prestigious clubs this side of Ibiza, and not have a hata here and there, your fuckin Krazy with a K man!!

well this is simple whoever doesnt like temps,xs,deko or abyss just stop going simple as that and if u think someone else is gonna bring any big djs to the shore then maybe some of you should go and talk to the people from crowbar see if they are interested on opening another club in seaside :spin:

great response from the looks of it everyone already has stopped going ...btw it wasnt crobar people saying how they were going to transform the Jersey shore was it i think it was ummm you tell me ????

you should have left Tsettos down there he is the only one that draws anyway ...

great response from the looks of it everyone already has stopped going ...btw it wasnt crobar people saying how they were going to transform the Jersey shore was it i think it was ummm you tell me ????

you should have left Tsettos down there he is the only one that draws anyway ...

well i think the guys from r3 are doing a good job i go because i like it n u dont go because u dont like it so is all good