Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is the August Tracks thread???

choptrop

1. Di Paul - Tribal Groove (Original Mix) [Magna Recordings] TRIBAL

2. Alexander Gustaff (aka Mark Norman) - Technetic (Mix One) [TerraTraxx] TECHTRANCE

3. Eye Wall - Bad Deal (DJ Remy&Roland Klinkenberg Remix)[Captiv. Sounds] TRANCEHOUSE

4. D-Me - Girls & Boys (Extended Mix) [Mostiko] ELECTROHOUSE

As most of you should know, August is not the greatest month for House Music. So some of these tracks were not released in August but I am playing them in heavy rotation though.

1. Waiting in the Darkness (HCCR Mix) - Erick Morillo: Once again Harry Choo Choo turns out another awsome floor killer remix. He can do no wrong.

2. After Midnight - Deep N Dense: The S Man's Stealth label get's some real props in my book on this one. Great vocal and slammin beats that just slay the bass bins.

3. Everybody (Original Mix) - Martin Solveig: There is something about the guitar riffs that just grab hold and won't let you go.

4. Feel The Vibe (Jerry Ropero & Dennis The Menace Rmx) - Axwell: The JR & DTM sound just turned this track into a complete floor favorite

5. Galvanize (White Lable Rmx) - Chemical Brothers: Don't know who actually did this mix but it's packed full of funk with a break beat feel

6. *Make Me Feel - Todd Gardner: Todd happens to be a very good friend of mine and I always support his stuff, and with releases like this you will all be hearing a lot more from him in the near future. Especially if Morillo keeps putting his tracks on his Subliminal Sessions

7. So Very Posh - Housetrap: This one makes it back for the second month in a row. This one just builds into a serious retro 80's sound that blows the floor apart.

8. Technologic - Daft Punk - This one just keeps suprizing me with crowd reactions every time I play it. I always think that the crowd is not ready for this one, then I drop it and the place goes nuts every time.

9. I Can't Remember (Mindtwista EP) - Audiofly: We have all felt this way after a good night of partying. Don't lie

10. Knockout - Cirez D: This one makes it back for another round this month just because it's that good. It's Eric Prydz need I say more!!!

*Promo CDR ( Soon to be released on Subliminal)

That's what I have been personally banging a lot this month. Like I said before this is not the best month for music so there was a lot of older releases on the list, but sometimes it doesn't have to be released during the month to still be a banger.

Love, Peace & House Music

Dave Morris

Some Jammers I'm feeling right now

1. Liquid Dreams - Funk 4 Life EP

2. CevinFisher / The Scumfrog - Let The Sunshine

3. Jupiter Ace feat Shena - 1000 Years – Richard F mix

4. CZR and Alex Peace - This Is House Music

5. Robin M and DJ Fedde Le Grand - The Vibe -

Antoine Clamaran vocal remix

6. Lys and Fain - Wanna Be Free

7. BK - Playing With Knives - Bass Spankerz remix

8. Kash – Rotor

9. Alex Gaudino and Jerma Pres. Lil' Love - Little Love - - Soul Avengerz Main Room mix

10. Disco Platino - This Summer (Antoine Clamaran)

11. Bobby Lorenz - Think - - D Ramirez mix

12. Da Groovemakers - The Trip EP

13. Peter Presta – Sensation

14. Filter Grinder – Rockin tha Disco

15. Afrika Bambatta - B More Shake

look not for nothing this board is lacking alot of shit i know deepsell nows his shit and dinonyc knows his shit and so does fliz its likes this choptrop knows who im and no offense the moderator of this board u need to do some reading about music because i know u pst on jpe and the tracks u put are garbage i not trying to clown u but this as the moderator of this board u need to do something more i mean start going on labels and know which label a track came out know i might know lot moree anymor becaus ei gave up djing so im gameless know but i think u can give more to this board i not trying to talk shit but i trying to help u out if u want to attack me go ahead but i have more game then u think i do if u dont know who im am i beatzkid aka tony from jpe and u know i know my shit

That's a long ass sentence :blah: