Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chappelle's show is over

phrankadelic

Maybe he didnt wanna compete with Carlos Mencia, now that

he's blowing out the tube on Wed. nights. :type:

:bowdown: I'm hooked on Carlos Mencia!! well, there's room for more than one great talent, IMO.

I wish Bill Hicks were still alive, he'd blow them all out of the water.

From a website where he did a few editorials - milenko500.com :type:

Why I'm Missing..oh and some other Stuff

Whuts up Bitches?!? Ya ya i know yall are wondering why my show hasnt debuted yet on Comedy Central. You also want to know why i checked myself into rehab. Well i'm on Milenko500 again to drop the truth! THE TRUTH SON! So heres the deal. My first two seasons were so diabolical that I knew that if I was gonna top myself I needed some more time to think up new skits. Meanwhile Comedy Central wanted production to start right away. Guess they wanted to make sure the MILLIONS of dollars they paid me in advance was being put to good use. I guess looking back ya cant blame a bunch of white executives getting a little antsy when they just paid a black man a large amount of money and he disappears. Where I come from thats called a "JACK". So I needed more time, so the fuck what. I took off and check myself into rehab. Now no ones mentioned that my rehab is in The Netherlands and the nurses all occopy the Red Light District. If you dont know what that is I suggest you go there for some soul cleansing. WORKS WONDERS! So thats it in a nutshell guys. I'm fine. The white exec's are fine. I will be back and my new dvd is gonna drop in a minute. But seriously to all who wrote me letters and sent me gifts thank you. I never get tired of getting free shit, expecially dub sacks. ONLY IN AMERICA!!

:aright: AMEN!

From a website where he did a few editorials - milenko500.com :type:

Why I'm Missing..oh and some other Stuff

But seriously to all who wrote me letters and sent me gifts thank you. I never get tired of getting free shit, expecially dub sacks. ONLY IN AMERICA!!

:aright: AMEN!

According to the Royal Slang Dictionary: a dub sack is a $20 bag of marijuana.*

I heard that both SHO & HBO offered more money for less production work...

what would you do.....

Mencia is dope, but come on; Chapelle show completely changed the GAME !!! :bounce:

+ the other big man behind the show was Paul Mooney (not Charlie Murphey)

Granted eveyone rememebrs the charlie murphy hollywood stories, but that's because it was about Rick James Bitch! and Dave Played R.J.

As a comedy junkie I can tell you noone in years has made me cry of laughter like Chapelle...his shit was just over the top with no boundaries, telling it like it is...fucking with the government, celebrities, racism and all possible branch of our fucked up society...his legacy will only be measured by time.

:)

As a comedy junkie I can tell you noone in years has made me cry of laughter like Chapelle...his shit was just over the top with no boundaries, telling it like it is...fucking with the government, celebrities, racism and all possible branch of our fucked up society...his legacy will only be measured by time.

:)

Funny...I feel the same way about Bill Hicks...but he was from TX, so not much in the way of racial jokes, but lots of references to Americans in general. The best comics tell the truth, but with their own style. Bills was special effects sounds he made verbally, lol... Thsi was before Comedy Channel, and comics with their own shows. Had Bill stayed alive I'm sure he would be right up there with Chapelle, who is a legend in my eyes. I guess it's Mencia's turn for now.

hey...you just gave me an idea. thanks funk!