Clubplanet Nightlife Community

August CP Miami Get Together

lisette325

I don't mean to be a pessimist , but by seeing the responses on this thread , doesn't look like it will be a huge turnout .

CP meetups come full force when its a BBQ with Music ......not whens its on a Ihop type restaurant in a mall.... IMO .

Better have one Awesome meetup every 4 months or so , then having a subpar one every month .

just my imput . :)

I don't mean to be a pessimist , but by seeing the responses on this thread , doesn't look like it will be a huge turnout .

CP meetups come full force when its a BBQ with Music ......not whens its on a Ihop type restaurant in a mall.... IMO .

Better have one Awesome meetup every 4 months or so , then having a subpar one every month .

just my imput . :)

I'm glad for your input, but haven't you notice that everybody complains about doing something but nobody does anything. I think that I made somewhat of a good intention to try to do monthly meet ups. If you go back to the original thread that was made about this, the person who started it was Renzo. I haven't seen one from him post not even once about this again. Instead of making this a negative, I'm trying to make this a positive. It's open to whoever wants to go. At least I'm trying. If you guys are not happy with this, I just won't try anymore. I am going out of my way to do this cause I have a 1 year old which I could be at home with. I did take her and my husband to the last meet up all the way to Lincold Road. I came from Westchester, which is a 30 minute drive, but I showed up. It's open to whoever, if nobody wants to go, at least I'll have a great, fun night with my husband.

This could easily turn into a joke:

How many clubbers can you fit in a cardboard box? :D

I hear ya Phil. I'm just getting tired of everyone complaining.... change the date, that place sucks.... If everyone has so many good ideas just put yourself in my spot. Besides, this is just for fun. You guys already go to clubs and party. This is just to hang out with friends, talk while have a couple of drinks and having a good time.

I hear ya Phil. I'm just getting tired of everyone complaining.... change the date, that place sucks.... If everyone has so many good ideas just put yourself in my spot. Besides, this is just for fun. You guys already go to clubs and party. This is just to hang out with friends, talk while have a couple of drinks and having a good time.

Oh no... I was just making fun of JC for no apparent reason whatsoever. Just another day in the land of mischief.

Carry on... :D

i like the idea. i think it's nice to get away from the club scene and have a conversation with people where you could actually hear yourself.....it doesn't always have to be about the 'party'....i'd like to think we're multifaceted people who enjoy other things in life.....if you could make it great!....if not, no sweat.

lissette i'm not crazy about the DnB idea but i'm still going.

I'm glad for your input, but haven't you notice that everybody complains about doing something but nobody does anything. I think that I made somewhat of a good intention to try to do monthly meet ups. If you go back to the original thread that was made about this, the person who started it was Renzo. I haven't seen one from him post not even once about this again. Instead of making this a negative, I'm trying to make this a positive. It's open to whoever wants to go. At least I'm trying. If you guys are not happy with this, I just won't try anymore. I am going out of my way to do this cause I have a 1 year old which I could be at home with. I did take her and my husband to the last meet up all the way to Lincold Road. I came from Westchester, which is a 30 minute drive, but I showed up. It's open to whoever, if nobody wants to go, at least I'll have a great, fun night with my husband.

"if nobody wants to go, at least I'll have a great, fun night with my husband"

And to be honest; that is all that matters mama.

but I think ChuckyCheeses would of been a great place :);)

PS: u drive slow. from sweetwater to la beach its like a 15min drive

"if nobody wants to go, at least I'll have a great, fun night with my husband"

And to be honest; that is all that matters mama.

but I think ChuckyCheeses would of been a great place :);)

PS: u drive slow. from sweetwater to la beach its like a 15min drive

Did you count finding parking in south beach? Also did I say I was taking my daughter. You guys all suck!

I give you much props for the intension.....as it is def good ..

...i was just speaking of knowing what has worked in the past in terms of CP meetups . :)