Clubplanet Nightlife Community

August CP Miami Get Together

lisette325

Ok guys. The last get together was at Van Dykes on Lincoln Road. Not much of turn up but it was cool to hang out w/ the Cracka and Funk.

WHEN: Saturday, August 13th

Time: 8:00pm

On that night, I would like to honour a CP Miami member. If you guys want to find out, you gotta go. Don't let me down guys. I want to try to make this a monthly thing at a different location. PM me if you will be going so we can all meet up at the entrance or lobby.

If you need directions to get to Dave and Buster's, PM me and I'll get you directions depending on where you are coming from

This isn’t going to work. I’m cool with Buster and all but one time I got in an argument with Dave regarding the cleanliness of the urinals in their restaurant on Griffin by Ft. Lauderdale airport. The outcome of that argument was that I got permanently banned from Dave & Buster’s even though it was not a unanimous decision. :(

This isn’t going to work. I’m cool with Buster and all but one time I got in an argument with Dave regarding the cleanliness of the urinals in their restaurant on Griffin by Ft. Lauderdale airport. The outcome of that argument was that I got permanently banned from Dave & Buster’s even thought it was not a unanimous decision. :(

Well too bad then, Don't go. :finger:

I tired too...so much I cant finish this sent

eyh eyh.

i knwo it

I just tired outt u get my drift...

;)

:):pint:

Flabbergasting, that you would take such s direct route to humiliate me and my over seen tying skills. This is just chivy!

Have I elucidate myself?

U FAKER@!

:)

see u this weekend

I am not an out of towner, temporary staying in Tampa, and I be home for that weekend for three days for pvd/edgar, chillin and looking for jobs, so u cool it and do it for the favorite cracker, I have never missed a party or a gathering, no do it damnit

i don't care where you came from.....if you don't reside permanently in miami ur considered an out of towner. now shut it and be happy before you lose your privilege :finger:

What goes around, comes around, U are toast, and my permanment address is in Plantation, so there, shut it :gang: