Clubplanet Nightlife Community

August CP Miami Get Together

lisette325

Dont you have to go beat up a drunk, pregnant, white, trailer park trash

chick somewhere upthere?

It 's not like we're clubbing it up here, you know? :bounce::pint:

No, its a nice neighbor, some place that Saleen lived, but I told the local police to get him and his nazi youth rally out of the neighbor, and shame on u lisette, damnit, change that date, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No, its a nice neighbor, some place that Saleen lived, but I told the local police to get him and his nazi youth rally out of the neighbor, and shame on u lisette, damnit, change that date, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sorry, I can't. I have set plans for that weekend.

Ok plan it for the 20th and u can make it up for the next time, just like the last time others didnt come out, I forgive u, now do it, DO IT

What does it do me to plan this and not be there, Damon. It doesn't make sense. remember I had asked 2 weeks ago when you were going to be down here, but it's not going to work for me for that weekend. I'm Sorry but we can probably plan something else for then but for now AUGUST 13TH STAND FOR DAVE AND BUSTERS

What does it do me to plan this and not be there, Damon. It doesn't make sense. remember I had asked 2 weeks ago when you were going to be down here, but it's not going to work for me for that weekend. I'm Sorry but we can probably plan something else for then but for now AUGUST 13TH STAND FOR DAVE AND BUSTERS

Nope, do it for the 20th and I will plan something for u for the next time, do it, DO IT, its worth it, Im worth it damnit :gang::splat:

:finger:

idk what ur problem is wenchie but i like ingryd...ok? ok! :)
Yeah FUCK YOU :finger:,but anyways......I know been busy packing and shipping shit to Bogota!!!

But yeah i'll go to Dave and Busters to chill with you guys since I was not able to make it to the last get to together.

Ohhhhh and phillip get LAID please you're getting more annoying than Bling:tongue:!!!!

Ohhhhh and phillip get LAID please you're getting more annoying than Bling:tongue:!!!!

Now if you compared my annoyance with yours, then I might be able to justify desperation (with respect to getting laid). :gang:

Don’t forget to pack plenty of these...

edit_razor_blade.jpg

:finger::hoparound

:finger:Yeah FUCK YOU :finger:,but anyways......I know been busy packing and shipping shit to Bogota!!!

But yeah i'll go to Dave and Busters to chill with you guys since I was not able to make it to the last get to together.

lol

when do you leave? well maybe this could be a farewell thingymajig for u too.........lisette i think we have to recognize the bon voyage and the other thing at DnB ;)

Now if you compared my annoyance with yours, then I might be able to justify desperation (with respect to getting laid). :gang:

Don’t forget to pack plenty of these...

edit_razor_blade.jpg

:finger::hoparound

Ok so ur admitting you don't get LAID :itsok:, awwwwwww....well at least we're making progress!!!

Denial is never healthy :hat:!!!!!