Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot!

well thats another story right there OLD T, would the bull sleep with these girls, if i was single hellz yeah, does the pic turn me on, not at all ive had 2 3somes already and have been around many women kissing each other, this aint nothing, barely even made my dick move.

well thats another story right there OLD T, would the bull sleep with these girls, if i was single hellz yeah, does the pic turn me on, not at all ive had 2 3somes already and have been around many women kissing each other, this aint nothing, barely even made my dick move.

if this pic turns you on than you def need a faster internet connection.. IMO

do i really lol, didnt even notice. As for sat yep im gonna be pretty easy to spot cause im gonna have my custom made SILVERBULL t shirt lol.

why do you call yourself a bull?? when i think of animals to characterize you as..a bull def does not come to mind..

just curious..

heres the whole BULL thingy. I use to wear alot more chains then i do now, hence the SILVER name part ok. As for the bull well when you go out 5 to 6 times a week and dance for like 8 hrs striaght each time, without getting tired, and you have people notciing you at these parties they either think im drunk or on drugs, neither one of course. So one time a couple were like damn your like abull who dont stop. And also check out my belt buckle.

attachment.php?attachmentid=40918&stc=1

why do you call yourself a bull?? when i think of animals to characterize you as..a bull def does not come to mind..

just curious..

Thats true...hmmmm...im assuming the Silver part comes from the silver jewelry that you fancy but why a bull nas opposed to a Tiger, Antelope, Moneky LIon or another animal?

Answer at ur leisure...im just bored at work lol