Clubplanet Nightlife Community

An1 else is suffering from a headache today??

What is it head cold?? I think me and xmike have the same thing! He called me today to work that he has terrible headache! I even put hat on my lil' head today so I look like an idiot....

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by amalkav:

What is it head cold?? I think me and xmike have the same thing! He called me today to work that he has terrible headache! I even put hat on my lil' head today so I look like an idiot....

A head cold is like a regular cold but it attacks your sinus area. It makes you feel like you have a migrane headache. Even blinking hurts right now.

BlueAngel

------------------

“The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence, but you still have to mow it.” - Anonymous angel.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

A head cold is like a regular cold but it attacks your sinus area. It makes you feel like you have a migrane headache. Even blinking hurts right now.

BlueAngel

hm.. I think I have the same thing.. is there a medicine for that what I can buy in drugstore? Or just regular Advil kinda drugs...

------------------

AIM amallkavila

unicornx1.gif

hm.. I think I have the same thing.. is there a medicine for that what I can buy in drugstore? Or just regular Advil kinda drugs...

Well . . . all I could find to help me through the day without putting me to sleep was Sudafed Sinus Headache (Non-Drowsy).

I took it like 3 hours ago and it helped decrease the head ache a lil' bit but my sinus is still congested.

BlueAngel

------------------

“The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence, but you still have to mow it.” - Anonymous angel.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

Well . . . all I could find to help me through the day without putting me to sleep was Sudafed Sinus Headache (Non-Drowsy).

I took it like 3 hours ago and it helped decrease the head ache a lil' bit but my sinus is still congested.

BlueAngel

Ok I'll try it... but definitely no wine or other alcohol for me tonight then LOL smile.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

unicornx1.gif

HELL YEAH!! WTF???? i never get headaches...but woke up with such a bad one...havent been able to shake it either...not that this computer is helping..throw it out the window..damn it.. lol

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Ok I'll try it... but definitely no wine or other alcohol for me tonight then LOL smile.gif

Just to be on the safe side, I'd wait about six hours after you took the Advil before taking the Sudafed. And don't forget the Sudafed last up to 12 hours.

BlueAngel

------------------

OK guys thx for your help... BTW I also think that staring at the computer all day isn't helping me a lot.. We headachers should take a brake!

------------------

AIM amallkavila

unicornx1.gif

I FEEL LIKE CRAPPPPPPP!!!!!!! I have such a head cold. my nose hurts, my head hurts, my eyes hurt, my throat hurts. Somebody just shoot me and put me out of my misery please! cwm45.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

I remember somebody told me that when you drink cup of hot water with a looooooot of lemon it can help against headache. I just bought one lemon and drinking that sour shit so I'll keep you posted if it works smile.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

unicornx1.gif

is it the weather or what? Or is it just me??? I am dying here.. I took 2 advils already and still feel the pain WTF?? cwm44.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

unicornx1.gif