Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Underwear Party Review............

way too mcuh cottage cheese and underage long island guidettes running around... the night could've been so much better but it was still a pretty decent night... i wish they had JP parties that were 22 and up... nto to sound like an old bastard or anything but seeing drunk uglyass 17 year old long island girls in underwear hanging all over some giant meathead wearing sunglasses is getting extremely old... just one night i would like an older crowd.. nice seeing arg for .008726 nanoseconds

horrible horrible

I have not heard jp since roxy s&m party..

so after OHZEE and BUTCHA close out crobar (awesome btw)

we went over there.......it was all guys ....and a few fats girls in underwear..

i could not even told you what songs were played......

horrible horrible

I have not heard jp since roxy s&m party..

so after OHZEE and BUTCHA close out crobar (awesome btw)

we went over there.......it was all guys ....and a few fats girls in underwear..

i could not even told you what songs were played......

ohzee and butcha ripped the place apart...def was not trying to spend 50 bills at the door

ohzee and butcha ripped the place apart...def was not trying to spend 50 bills at the door

yo I am so proud of them ....they did amazing......everyoen was loving them

I grew up with them ...knew them when they first decided to start spinng at the local bars....and so proud to see them in such a spotlight ..

on the stage and everything...

$50 - that was what they were charging....fuck that

i totally hated the party..

first time hearing jp,

Actually he played good for the time i was there.

I couldn't dance.. , Way to crowded.. people bumping into me..

I mean i had to grab a few guys and ask them are they ok.. after they ran into me..oh man ..

Ill take dt any day over a jp party.. i paid 40, and i left around 230 300, what a fucked up night

happy vacation kept me away from this party.....one of my friends was approached by people posing as cops n almost had all his money n phone robbed which pretty much ruined his time before the night even really began...gonna have to go to classics at roxy just because i love the old music so much better....i have to ask this question where is NYC scene going? not to say that just b/c the failure of the recent JP parties but it seems everytime I go out or read reviews everything sucks.....seems only the smaller venues really rock well except when DT is spinnin ahh where is the light at the end of the tunnel

i agree the nyc scene does suck mainly because you dont get true clubers there to enjoy the music!!! Instead you get stuck up lil long island sluts who think if you try and talk to them, you are tryingto pick them up!!! It is disgusting!!

how do you feel about that new dating shot "Next"?