Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Suggestions

Me and my bf are coming down to NYC from Toronto Aug 17-21. We would like to hit a club either Friday or Saturday night, with preference to Saturday night. We are looking for a club that plays House, Euro, Top 40, Hip Hop, a lil Reggae. We want a real New York experience. Any suggestions? Keep in mind, we are not interested in spending alot on cover charge...free if possible if we get guestlist. And we don't want to wait in a stupid long line either. Also, as it is me and my bf together we don't want a club were they pick you out of the line as they never pick couples!

Thanks for your help,

Lindsey :o)

Me and my bf are coming down to NYC from Toronto Aug 17-21. We would like to hit a club either Friday or Saturday night, with preference to Saturday night. We are looking for a club that plays House, Euro, Top 40, Hip Hop, a lil Reggae. We want a real New York experience. Any suggestions? Keep in mind, we are not interested in spending alot on cover charge...free if possible if we get guestlist. And we don't want to wait in a stupid long line either. Also, as it is me and my bf together we don't want a club were they pick you out of the line as they never pick couples!

Thanks for your help,

you must have celeb status no?

Thanks for your help,

With all this taken into account, just stay up there, sip Labatt Blue and watch curling ... Hope you have fun standing in line and paying 50.00 cover charges..eh

Thanks for your help,

cunt