Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilight Thursdays @ Europa

djcarr

What type of music does Boston need more of?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What type of music does Boston need more of?

• Trance
    • Techno
    • Progressive
    • House
    • Breaks
    • Hip Hop

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i love standing around drinking overpriced drinks with a bunch of meatheads with zero dance space......no I wouldn't rather go to Rumor, Underbar or Aria,Avalon (worst cases)

OR you could think about checking out Europa with fair drink prices, strong drinks, art-minded people, plenty of dance space (since the event is still so new), and a great variety of fresh tunes.

Just a thought.

yes i love standing around drinking overpriced drinks with a bunch of meatheads with zero dance space......no I wouldn't rather go to Rumor, Underbar or Aria,Avalon (worst cases)

ahhahaha make one comment about a name and everyone gets all bent outta shape.. and scabby Underbar and Rumor's drink prices are terrible also...

Oh no, I named the event something that already existed at one point in time?!

Hahahaaaa. And when it was Twilight Thursdays at mantra, do you think they were the first to name the event that? Is there a copyright? Ha. Club names are the same in many cities too. Whatever. Twilight Thursdays at Mantra are over...Twilight Thursdays at Europa (completely unrelated to the Mantra night) are just beginning!

I see that some of you guys looooove splitting hairs around here. It's not about the name or the image. It's about the music and having a good time. So, try not to stray too far from what truely matters. The Collective can show you a good time.

p.s. There are also many "collectives" out there, I know. Ha. Maybe next time I'll be really original and call the night "clbsufdvqouvfjvhpowhdv @ club Europa".

Oh no, I named the event something that already existed at one point in time?!

Hahahaaaa. And when it was Twilight Thursdays at mantra, do you think they were the first to name the event that? Is there a copyright? Ha. Club names are the same in many cities too. Whatever. Twilight Thursdays at Mantra are over...Twilight Thursdays at Europa (completely unrelated to the Mantra night) are just beginning!

I see that some of you guys looooove splitting hairs around here. It's not about the name of the image. It's about the music and having a good time. So, try not to stray too far from what truely matters. The Collective can show you a good time.

p.s. There are also many "collectives" out there, I know. Ha. Maybe next time I'll be really original and call the night "clbsufdvqouvfjvhpowhdv @ club Europa".

D I E