Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  

Wonderbar - Saturday August 13th - Tom Bartlett & Morgan Hadley

The Bassment Sessions continue this week with Tom Bartlett and Morgan Hadley playing a blend of funky house and techno that won’t disappoint. This is a special night because Boston’s tech house master gets to kickoff the nights new weekly residency. From this weekend forward Bassment will take place every Saturday, instead of every 2nd and 4th.

Those that were lucky enough to catch Tom’s opening set for Tyler Stadius at Rise know what to expect, and for those of you that don’t, I guarantee that Mr. Flavanugs will have enough flava to keep everyone moving till close. Not to be missed!

For line privileges send names to:

[email protected]

This night is:

No dress code

Upcoming Bassment Sessions:

8/20 DJ Dres and Morgan Hadley

8/27 Eli Wilkie and Chris Reavey

186 Harvard Ave

congrats tom!!!! you're a big boy now!!! yay!!!!! i will be there in spirit!!! you might get a drunk dial congratulations call on saturday!!! look out!!!!!!

p.s. the real world sucks you should have stayed in school!!!!!!

Line privileges at wonderbar... no fucking way....

stymie explain to this kid what happens when u dont get line priviledges. wonderbar pulls some pretty big crowds for a place its size.

morgan is doing the list, so email him.

if not, im sure ill have a list too.

You get to stand in line with all of chinatown ALL FUCKING NIGHT. Last time I went there (was that 4 weeks ago?) Dres was spinning, the line was down the street.... a few hundred people waiting to get upstairs to hear hip hop (yes we NEED more hip hop nights and hip hop promoters!!! kys). Someone had to go downstairs and get Morgan to have the doorguy let me in or I wouldnt have made it in the place. For real, place gets jammed. (And no this isnt one of those "get there early, itll be banging by midnight" b.s. posts for a friends night)

good morning