Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mirza @ Chesterfield/Jimmy T @ Attic Unofficial Review

Bling

all i can say is WOW.... not only was the music bad ass.... but huge support from a lot of faces from the past... huge turnout from old faces from CP especially....

Wont go into track ids ill leave that for my official review.

our locals ROCKKKKKKK

CHESTERFIELD HOTEL

James Stratus-playing some old school classic prog

including remixes by chus and ceballos as well as john creamer and stepahne k stuff.

really good

ALAN STENBECK- no deep house today. it was bangin stuff.

from techhouse to rockish tracks and finishig it off with disco house...

MIRZA SET- ur gonna be missed marcus. always a class act..

great set. lots of variety....

played some chicago house..... soulful house.... lots of vocals....classics.

good stuff

BLASTS FROM THE PAST THAT SHOWED UP: FLIP AND MR MIAMI.

headed over to crobar with obby in his "baby" (his monster of a truck) along with Phil, rachel, chaz and the FUNKETEER himself

THE ATTIC

never been there. i liked it .. its like a tiny house party inside crobar...

lots of board peeps that i never see

including beachbunny,candy,shroomy,flip, mrmiami, felicia.

good times indeed

obby brought along his sickkkkkk technic digital turntable sl-1200 OMFG that is the sickest piece of dj equipment ever

jimmy t had all the stuff at his disposal

two turntables, the technics digital turntable, cdj, allen and heath mixer, and the efx 500's

jimmy straight up killed ittttttttt

TECH HOUSE MOST OF THE NIGHT!!! not a huge fan of tech house but when u get a dj that knows how to play it right... forget about it..... NASTYYYYYYYYYYYY

didnt get a huge list of Tracks for jiimmy's set. talkin to too many old schoolers i hadnt seen.

great times. attic was packed. as was chesterfield

Last night the Attic really had that "intimate" atmosphere feeling and it felt like everyone there was family!

That first track that Jimmy opened with (remix of Steven Mestre & Wilson Santos - 'Judgments & Misconceptions') was just a nasty percussive chugger! Totally caught my attention...

Also loved the Inner City - 'Good Life' mix that he dropped. And then there was this one track that was all techy and all of a sudden, everything stopped and there was this amazing piano suite for a bit. Loved it!

:D

Last night the Attic really had that "intimate" atmosphere feeling and it felt like everyone there was family!

That first track that Jimmy opened with (remix of Steven Mestre & Wilson Santos - 'Judgments & Misconceptions') was just a nasty percussive chugger! Totally caught my attention...

Also loved the Inner City - 'Good Life' mix that he dropped. And then there was this one track that was all techy and all of a sudden, everything stopped and there was this amazing piano suite for a bit. Loved it!

those same tracks stook out in my mind . glad u got that id for the percussive track im def putting that into the review. that was just nastyyyyyy

Eric Prydz remix im assuming doing the rounds on the ever illusive white label.

Friday was great! Thanks to Mirza and everyone that came to show him some love. The Attic was sick! Always good to hear Jimmy and you too Obby, you deserve the residency. I closed out the night with G & P and it confirmed it was a great friday :aright:

First time I saw you wrecked beyond belief! :beer::D