Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny T. @ crobar reviews!

yo "buq" your original post was much better.

no drama, I just thought there was a lot of pauses during the mix, I would have liked more continuous music.

Also, the sound got a volume bump at one point or two (a sign of 'here we go'), but then it would go back to normal level; so this up and down volume was a little strange too. That's all, nothing major.

I wasn't really feeling the music much either, there was nothing really unique or special about it unlike the set at his b-day party in March which was so great ...it was like too electro or somethin this time...and his mixing was a little out of wack...also when he plays hours of that trancey type music at the end with the house beat , it can start to sound really tedious .... but I met many new friends so in the end, that was fun... DT is still my favorite DJ

Holy molly i'm still sore froms aturday night my legs are lenguinni =[

it was a great fucking party everyone's just about right with their reviews

i never sweated so much in my life it was like i was in a sugar cane field and shit fucking A man.

ps: what the hell was the name of tat track he played at around 4 am. it had this girl's voice over this melody (owwo oowwo oowwoo oowwoo wooaaaoo! with this sick baseline that went along with her voice. shit can anyone recognize this? i hope someone does man. ty

ps: what the hell was the name of tat track he played at around 4 am. it had this girl's voice over this melody (owwo oowwo oowwoo oowwoo wooaaaoo! with this sick baseline that went along with her voice. shit can anyone recognize this? i hope someone does man. ty

Could it be VooDoo Ray?

Couldnt believe he played - (Can you Dance) to My beat, GREAT Song

As we dance to a beat that seems out of time

To the one you feel in the metronome of your mind

Does it offend you that our rhythm looks strange

Or causes you thinking to be re-arranged

Could it be that you would understand those beat to which we dance

More clearly had you been given the chance

So as you struggle to find the feel with your feet

Ask yourself............can you dance to my beat

Also Sheendawg it was great to see you.

shit gabe.. its not it man.. i been telling you.. this song i'm talking about had a deep house beat that went with the humming the girl was doing.. it was an ill song man.. i just got 2 diffrent versions of the voodoo ray song. the frankie knuckles version and the original and the alex reece spirit of 88 mix these all sound way diffrent i need to find that song.

Got there around 2am and left at 9am

IMO it got really good afer the track "black water"

The crowd only became tolerable around 7:30 AM, and even then ya had to be in the corner or the "reed room"

And once again Ill say it, I will NEVER arrive before 3AM to a Danny show. Now I need to go through with it!!!

Was this another "classics" party?

Did he borrow Junior's CD case?

Why are all these old deejays so behind when it comes to new fresh music? :huh:

Because a LOT of the new "fresh" music SUCKS. I was at Satellite AND Dance Tracks today .... and it was slim pickin's when it came to phat beats. *TRUST*

However ... keep in mind, that when someone compiles track listings of songs they heard thoughout the night, they're only listing the tracks that they KNOW, which are most likely played out classics. And no one can bring in the classics like Danny or Junior.

Because a LOT of the new "fresh" music SUCKS. I was at Satellite AND Dance Tracks today .... and it was slim pickin's when it came to phat beats. *TRUST*

However ... keep in mind, that when someone compiles track listings of songs they heard thoughout the night, they're only listing the tracks that they KNOW, which are most likely played out classics. And no one can bring in the classics like Danny or Junior.

I would be happy if Danny played "classics" the entire night!!