Clubplanet Nightlife Community

men suck!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, yea i was really pissed for a while so to say and i ended up drinkin a lil too much last night and no one to vent to so i kinda just blew up and flipped out on here, and then dar went and edited it, and just left it as men suck!!! lol, they still do, but anyway, yea if u guys only knew , it woulda deffinately been more then a 10 pager

don't worry there a few good ones left......

yes..haze and spice seem like the quisessential power couple..

i bet it would be cool to hang out with you guys

Fo Rizzle. We gotta head out to meet up with you fucksticks one of these nights.

It always seems when you plan events, it's during the weekends that Sugar works.

I'll be working pretty much every Saturday for God knows how long, so Fridays are shot for me. But if you guys are doing something on a Saturday, let us know.

lol, yea i was really pissed for a while so to say and i ended up drinkin a lil too much last night and no one to vent to so i kinda just blew up and flipped out on here, and then dar went and edited it, and just left it as men suck!!! lol, they still do, but anyway, yea if u guys only knew , it woulda deffinately been more then a 10 pager

so what did he do?

DING!!! DING!!! DING!!! DING!! DING!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

I used to get super nutty when I was pre-menstrual....thank god I had a loving boyfriend (( he was older, so that helped a bit too )) who understood I was cuckoo.

Sug, looks like you have a winner!

ehh, hes aight, i deal w his shit too, but the problem is that we are both stubborn asses, and when we fight we always have to have the last word, so we can have screaming matches that never seem to end, but thats just us!

I used to get super nutty when I was pre-menstrual....thank god I had a loving boyfriend (( he was older, so that helped a bit too )) who understood I was cuckoo.

Sug, looks like you have a winner!

you know what works?

light up a phat L......smoke it.....and then talk about your problems. you will both be too high to understand each other and eventually will not give a fuck. you will end up having high sex and forget anything ever happened.

thanks,

dr. ruth

that would have been the case if we lived together, but we dont so i had no weed on me, lol, so it all came out

you know what works?

light up a phat L......smoke it.....and then talk about your problems. you will both be too high to understand each other and eventually will not give a fuck. you will end up having high sex and forget anything ever happened.

thanks,

dr. ruth

my sister??? still hot, lol, i will post pics of the wedding . the wedding is sept 4th so u will just have to wait till then

i was just joking.. sheesh..

you guys make a great couple.. no point to fight over petty bullshit..

so whats up with your sister? how is she doing?