Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Saturday in Town for Vampress.... Aug 20th..

mjm

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some liquor...beer...voska and all dat shit to bring...some burgers/dogs whateva...and most important I can get graham crackers...marshmallows and chocolate...we can make some smores. Anyone know the city laws on a fire in a barrel?

I got some liquor...beer...voska and all dat shit to bring...some burgers/dogs whateva...and most important I can get graham crackers...marshmallows and chocolate...we can make some smores. Anyone know the city laws on a fire in a barrel?

Laws are tight,

Event tho we have an ocean near they get all pissy about fire.

No Glass Containers!

Since that beach is a multi-district area, Merto-Dade Police, City of Miami Police and FHP all cover that area.

I seen people on sundays playin' music on home built sound system with bass scoops. So I don't think sound would be a problem. But they will bug about glass containers and blocking of the road way.

Its going to be a HOT ass day.

:pint:

Time for a farewell gathering....

THE OFFICIAL CP/ TA SUMMER BASH!!!!SATURDAY AUG 20TH..... @ HOBIE BEACH...

we are gonna meet by the 2nd entrance after crossing the big bridge on Key Biscayne... the entrance is right across the entrance to the old Miami Marine stadium. i will be getting there around 9-930 to get that spot. Its also near the bathrooms & there will be plenty of shade throughout the day, but bring an umbrella just in case & some beach chairs.

If you wanna come please post what you are gonna bring. If not just bring ice & alcohol. I have a small radio, but if someone wants to bring a bigger & better one, PLEASE DO SO.

ONE MORE THING...

in case you didn't know. You can't have glass containers at Hobie. So bring cans. Otherwise the cops will give you a fine.

COME ONE... COME ALL...

HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE...

:shades2:

EDITED-----8.17.05------ 9:00 pm

okay FINAL details. i am gonna have 2 house DJ's that way everyone gets there fix of music.

DJ LINEUP

1- Lyrik

2- Diaga

3- Relik

4- dj douglas

5- GrooveEric

Time slots will be finalized tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

BBQ ITEMS

post if you guys are gonna bring something that way noone brings the same thing..

MJM- alcohol/ cups/ chicken/ paper towels

DRILLYOU- bbq grille/ Meat (variety)/ alcohol

---------------------------------------------------------------------

DIRECTIONS..

The best way to give you directions is the following. use Map Quest to search for Miami seaquarium. this landmark is right before HOBIE beach.

4400 Rickenbacker Cswy, Key Biscayne, FL 33149

you need to follow directions exactly the way i post them so you won't get lost. the beach is on the same side of the seaquarium.

if you reach the seaquarium you passed it. the beach has 3 entrances.

one right after you go over the big bridge, the secone one which is where we will be & the last one which is right by the seaquarium.

okay here we go.

once you pay the toll to get into key biscayne, you will drive over a big bridge. once you pass the big bridge you will pass an entrance right after the bridge. Keep going till you see the middle or second entrance to the right. once you turn we will be to the left side of the middle entrance. if you are gonna bring something you need to get it b4 you get there because the nearest store is about 3-5 miles away.

if anyone has any question please pm by tomorrow night cuz i will not most likely check the board b4 i leave. So if anyone thinks they may get lost & i will be more than happy to pm you my # so you can contact me on saturday.

Add Lisette with Hamburgers, buns, liquor (Coconut Rum and Regular Rum) in plastic container of course. Ice, potato chips, soda, cranberry juice, pineapple juice.

Ok people, well I don't have my cell anymore......I will be getting a loaner from a friend as soon as I have it I will give some of you a call!!!

But if I don't you know where to find me tomorrow from 10am till 8pm:grin3:!!!!

I will be bringing Drumsticks and Wings, also Liquor (Bacardi Big Apple, and any other type of Bacardi)!!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Ok people, well I don't have my cell anymore......I will be getting a loaner from a friend as soon as I have it I will give some of you a call!!!

But if I don't you know where to find me tomorrow from 10am till 8pm:grin3:!!!!

I will be bringing Drumsticks and Wings, also Liquor (Bacardi Big Apple, and any other type of Bacardi)!!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

If I was in Miami I would be taking some churrasco but....

I'll do a mini-review:

When The bodyGuard (my boy Rob) and I got there about 11:30AM

"drillyou (Nelson)" had already cooked some mean steak & chicken wings.

GrooveEric got there and set up the equipment with Manny,

great location too! Under the shade aall the time, no burns here!

We had one small shower that made us run to hide the equipment, but after 10 mins and a rastamon.gif it was ON again. biggrin.gif

It was funny, 'cos everyone that passed by the spot would slow down and would see Eric spinnin' and be like: WTFF??? eyecrazy.gif

Diaga turned up later and dropped some choons that had me moving,

and then Lyrik dropped some mo'.

Relik then took over and the transition from house to trance wasnt bad at all. Great set Ivan! sunnies.gif

Then, Douglas came on (nice set as well!), I look over to the side

and Mister Ben bust out Dominoes (table and all) and it was on!

The only thing missing were the Cohibas, (wait til you see those pics).

Mistah GrooveEric finished off the day with another bangin' set, and

everyone went home happy or to rest in order to follow on to PVD!!!

Nice to see everyone out & about (few peeps I didnt recognize), but

much love goes out to Ingrid! We'll miss ya u fewl!

PS: Wendy was too funny drunk!!! scream.gif