Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you happy?

deepspell

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy with friends/love life...

Not so happy with family situation, career (don't get me wrong I love my job but could have done more the past year or two to put me in an even better situation than where I am at now), def not happy with my financial situation and I really don't have many material things to brag about.

I'm happy.. I have been at my job for 8 years; I bought a condo 2 years ago an it has recently almost tripled in value, i bought a new car last year.. my friends are the absolute best and i have a new guy in my life who flys me to football games every weekend with him, so i'm beyond happy.. :) Can't wait for september when football season starts :D

are you happy with your life at this point?

Material Possesions, Career, Love life, friends can be some of the factors.

have you made better progress from a year or two back?

Most of the time, yes...I'm happy.

I've never been materialistic...but I love what I do have. My fabulous apt and all the things in it. My career isn't too shabby either, but I'm ALWAYS striving for more in that dept...so I'm interviewing at the moment. Love life...I haven't been focusing on it much lately. Things have definitely improved though...and I'm sure once I'm into it things will go my way. Friends are wonderful...the friends I've settled into now will surely last a lifetime.

As for progress? Yes, I've made progress. I've also found stability...which is a hard thing to grasp. The only negative right now is my financial situation. I make good money, but am digging myself out of a miniscule hole I made for myself 6 years ago. It's rough...but I know it's worth toughing it out.

Happy with friends/love life...

im happy for you :)

i can say i've never been as happy in regards to my love life as i am lately. not going to get all mushy and shit but i can say i have never been this happy and it transcends into everything. Career is pretty good. I love my job and my "dream". sometimes i really feel like giving up because its an uphill battle. i get discouraged frequently and easily but i know that most hard works pays off eventually. My family life can be a bitch at times but that happens to everyone i suppose. sometimes i think i dont have friends. I feel lonely at times because i tend to alienate people. but its my fault because i dont come across the way i want to sometimes and act like a total douchebag and i am misunderstood. my financial situation can be ALOT better but im still young i guess. i have time to even myself out.

im happy for you :)

i can say i've never been as happy in regards to my love life as i am lately. not going to get all mushy and shit but i can say i have never been this happy and it transcends into everything. Career is pretty good. I love my job and my "dream". sometimes i really feel like giving up because its an uphill battle. i get discouraged frequently and easily but i know that most hard works pays off eventually. My family life can be a bitch at times but that happens to everyone i suppose. sometimes i think i dont have friends. I feel lonely at times because i tend to alienate people. but its my fault because i dont come across the way i want to sometimes and act like a total douchebag and i am misunderstood. my financial situation can be ALOT better but im still young i guess. i have time to even myself out.

reading that just brought a tear to my eye

i was in a rut since graduating college... not really happy with my job... havent had the greatest love life either... i was seeing/dating/what*****ng a girl and it turned horribly bad and im still recovering... made great strides recently and even greater ones this weekend though.. ;) im slowly but surely realizing what i am capable of doing as far as relationships go.. i always believed in "different leagues" but im slowly starting to realize different leagues dont exist.. things with my family are solid but should be a lot better... like deepspell, i tend to alienate and once you start to alienate it's nothing but downhill from there.. i see myself and my patterns and im trying to work on it... i know what i wanna do with my future but im just not sure how to get there.. not sure if i should just go back to school full-time and get another degree or do it slowly but surely while working... my friend situation is getting odd... people are moving on, growing up, doing their own things, getting werd, spiraling downward etc. so since im not happy here im moving out west to live with friends who are on the same wavelength and try to change things up a bit.. all in all im happy but things could be a lot better.. also things could be a lot worse.. so i guess a better choice of words is im content...

goord thread al!!

hmm, i always seem to want more no matter what, but i've been trying lately to enjoy the now as well. really starting to value the freedom and lack of ties i have, because i know it cant last for very long. my friends are great, when i get to see them...most are getting married or well on their way. A few will be having kids within 9 months too. Their lives are at different points than mine, which blows. i dont go out much and i also have been studying for my GMAT, so i havent met too many people.

regarding material possessions, the only thing i really want is a new car and an AFFORDABLE condo. unfortunately, the only cars i want are $30-36K and condos are disgustingly overpriced. my job is whatever...not going to learn much more. but the bastards will pay for my grad school, which will probably start up next yr. might have something else in the works as well :D more $$$ is always good :bounce:

i still hate baltimore and would rather not live here, but cant have everything my way. what a shithole...