Clubplanet Nightlife Community

title change...

naomi1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you should confirm your email bitch!

Hm? Don't know you...first thing. Secondly I don't recall women like being called a bitch so I expect you to address with respect. Third you fool I did confirm my email and the mods haven't responded to my pms in over 2 months or so of me trying to fix the issue.

As Stogie can confirm the above since he has been helping fix the issue with my account on this board.

Hm? Don't know you...first thing. Secondly I don't recall women like being called a bitch so I expect you to address with respect. Third you fool I did confirm my email and probably the mods still haven't responded in over 2 months or so.

I think he was joking when he said bitch, just a figure of speech

Hm? Don't know you...first thing. Secondly I don't recall women like being called a bitch so I expect you to address with respect. Third you fool I did confirm my email and the mods haven't responded to my pms in over 2 months or so of me trying to fix the issue.

As Stogie can confirm the above since he has been helping fix the issue with my account on this board.

Do you have pictures???

Yeup the beotch decided to come out from hiding....

Although she sits right next to me at work she has been

checking out other message boards and not CP :mad:

Dam talking about being push out the 3rd floor window and getting hit by a semi... Thanks Stogie!!! :splat:

For those that don't know Stogie and I work together on the 3rd floor next to a 3 huge windows. I was the one who got him hooked to this site. Yes, I did take a 2 yr. break from posting and partying... So I have detoxed myself from all that trance/house and late - early morning days @ Space. :pint:

Yes this is the original Naomi :)

I had Mr. Stogie PM :type: to one of the mods since at the time I was not able to post or pm anyone due to my email confirmation situation. Don't know what happen after that... I logged on oneday and reentered my email [which btw was correct] and I was able to post again. So here I am...

Heya! Lola!! Long time no see... man both Soldado and I have been hiding under a rock for the last 2 years... :) between school and work there is no time to play. Anyway,,, I do miss going out and I wouldn't mind hangin out with some old friends. I'm going to try to see if I can get out and hang with some of ya very soon.

I had Mr. Stogie PM :type: to one of the mods since at the time I was not able to post or pm anyone due to my email confirmation situation. Don't know what happen after that... I logged on oneday and reentered my email [which btw was correct] and I was able to post again. So here I am...

you need to pm a site admin (i.e. dave) about it. forum mods can't do anything about that....i'm a mod myself (different forums) and i can tell you that there are no features that would allow us to change someone's profile or options.

you need to pm a site admin (i.e. dave) about it. forum mods can't do anything about that....i'm a mod myself (different forums) and i can tell you that there are no features that would allow us to change someone's profile or options.

No biggie... I will just have to keep posting until I get to 1500 :type: