Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandbar Video Clips Now Up From Last Week W/dj Nicky Sibilia

Agreed... I have seen Nicky play alot of places and he never fails to impress... He is technicaly sound and his track selection is always on point.. Nicky plays for to the crowd, he is so responsive to every move made in the club.. He flat out owns the Dome, the guy has been around and he knows what a real dj should know.. IMO he is the best dj in Jersey.. I know your all gonna say Rydell and Tsettos are better, but I can assure you if there was a War of the Worlds 2 and Sibilia was in it, he would take it no problem.. I'd like to see Nicky play Crobar or Space Miami, guy would own both places.. I heard from a good friend Sibilia will be touring w/ Digweed next year to promote Nickys new song being signed by Bedrock.. I warn you all, starting in 06 Sibilia will be the one to watch..Heard that Morillio asked him to do the opening duties for Pacha Ny, would be a sick night..

yea...a great dj plays the same music every week :ghey:

I wonder if he was playing Nobody's Supposed to be Here because he was trying to send a subliminal message that he realizes he isnt good haha

wooooww did anyone else hear the AWFUL pitch bend when trying to bring in the LMLY accapella? ick