Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Nomembername ,why do you hate Gays????

Quotes by Nomembername:

ood idea on your part in deciding to not come back with anything since I already made you look like a fool in my last 2 posts

way to fuck up your own thread you fucking fag

ahahaha....you fucking Mo Mo...speak when spoken to you fag. If you had any type of "clue", you would know that the title I have is actually geared towards someone else on here. I don't do drugs nor do I need to when I'm out listening to JP. HIS MUSIC IS MY DRUG!!! :confused:

It's hilarious, how much JP bashing is happening on this board because he's supposedly gay! Maybe JP should've kept his sexual preferences closeted, then people would appreciate him as a DJ a lot more!

The only reason to dislike (not necessarily) hate gays is 'cuz they get some pretty good clubs all to themselves on prime party nights!

It's hilarious, how much JP bashing is happening on this board because he's supposedly gay! Maybe JP should've kept his sexual preferences closeted, then people would appreciate him as a DJ a lot more!

The only reason to dislike (not necessarily) hate gays is 'cuz they get some pretty good clubs all to themselves on prime party nights!

thats right hunny,we made it, we get 1st dibs. :)

hey read this article .....

http://www.djhistory.com/fb/displayStory.php?id=10&group=f_feature

thats right hunny,we made it, we get 1st dibs. :)

hey read this article .....

http://www.djhistory.com/fb/displayStory.php?id=10&group=f_feature

I'm not sure what the guy is saying there. So gay people originated clubs so that they can hook up there? And now gay clubs remain pickup spots and straight clubs do not, because they are not supposed to be?

I see guys hit on women at Crobar all the time. Guys who go there to meet girls, don't pretend they aren't there to hook up; they openly do the staring, checking out, pursuing and so on. And then there are people there who go there to hear the DJs.

So, being straight and preferring big rooms, I certainly don't appreciate Roxy being gay on Saturdays! Especially since I think Roxy has the best big room sound system in New York... well, the lights and decor are quite good too!

Quotes by Nomembername:

ood idea on your part in deciding to not come back with anything since I already made you look like a fool in my last 2 posts

way to fuck up your own thread you fucking fag

ahahaha....you fucking Mo Mo...speak when spoken to you fag. If you had any type of "clue", you would know that the title I have is actually geared towards someone else on here. I don't do drugs nor do I need to when I'm out listening to JP. HIS MUSIC IS MY DRUG!!! :confused:

over 30 years old and arguing with someone on a messageboard

:blown:

go start a family you waste of life

I'm not sure what the guy is saying there. So gay people originated clubs so that they can hook up there? And now gay clubs remain pickup spots and straight clubs do not, because they are not supposed to be?

I see guys hit on women at Crobar all the time. Guys who go there to meet girls, don't pretend they aren't there to hook up; they openly do the staring, checking out, pursuing and so on. And then there are people there who go there to hear the DJs.

So, being straight and preferring big rooms, I certainly don't appreciate Roxy being gay on Saturdays! Especially since I think Roxy has the best big room sound system in New York... well, the lights and decor are quite good too!

did u just start going out or something?Roxy has always been GAY on SATURDAYS since it opened...if u cant deal with the GAY PEOPLE than don't go....trust me the str8 people have access to the gay clubs more than ever now.some str8 people prefer the atomosphere of gay clubs cuz its not like a big testosterone compition,there isnt that pressure there.Str8 people to gay parties strictly for the music and the vibe and if they happen to hook up with someone all the better.