Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is this really the last year for surf and tempts???

let's hope so...the shore is done...well, it was done with last year but we tried to revive it and its been egh

sorry to see it all go but hey ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END

I agree bro...........the shore don't appreciate good music any more.........tempts,xs,and surf will never be the same. we bring in global dj's and an awesome staff and it still doesn't matter.

the whole shore just wants hip hop/rock and cheap beers

example: bamboo

i think its time to put them to rest...i was trying to hold on to the memories too but its not going to happen....the shore gets more and more ghetto every year.

i just really feel sorry for all the respectable ladies (not all the ladies down the shore are trash) who go out there to have a good time...they get attacked by some many jerk offs.....

I agree bro...........the shore don't appreciate good music any more.........tempts,xs,and surf will never be the same. we bring in global dj's and an awesome staff and it still doesn't matter.

the whole shore just wants hip hop/rock and cheap beers

example: bamboo

i think its time to put them to rest...i was trying to hold on to the memories too but its not going to happen....the shore gets more and more ghetto every year.

i just really feel sorry for all the respectable ladies (not all the ladies down the shore are trash) who go out there to have a good time...they get attacked by some many jerk offs.....

I agree with you 100% w/the exception that I'm not a 'bro' ...I'm one of the 'respectable ladies' that goes to Tempts to have a good time ;)

and yes the streets keep getting scarier but I beleive that's everywhere, not just Sleaseside.

I agree with you 100% w/the exception that I'm not a 'bro' ...I'm one of the 'respectable ladies' that goes to Tempts to have a good time ;)

and yes the streets keep getting scarier but I beleive that's everywhere, not just Sleaseside.

this is true :that its not just sleezside and it is happening at many other venues and areas...but for seaside to have so many cops and wannabe cops and nothing being done...not cool

im at the shore every year and i see girls getting bothered 24/7 and the cops just sitting.....r u serious...do your fucking job

o yeah fellas...save the corny ass lines at home....wow working the shore i hear some good ones,lol.....

and the famous yo bitch come holler at me isn't gonna do,lol........freaking corn balls

just my 2 cents ,lol.....

Belmar is still doign good and headliners and even jenks. i think seaside area is dead just because its like going clubbing in south central beruit. I remember when tempts had lines around the corner and it didnt matter who the DJ was. now who wants togo to seaside. you cant even get a "decent" hotel room only decent to seaside standards.

The Jersey Shore has sucked for a long long time as far as music and atmosphere goes. I know a lot of you are going to argue that fact but it's true. I applaud what R3 tryed to do but they are about 10 years too late in trying to bring international talent down there for the summer. That should have been done a long long time ago. Now the scene is tired and infested with hip hop so you know that they are not going to accept a real house music act there.

Think about it for the exception of a hand full of people that actually truely like house music, your main clientel at Seaside are MTV followers. (They did not do True Life down there for no reason) They don't give a shit about Morillo or Sanchez, they don't even know a single thing they have ever done. They just heard that XS was going to be off the hook those nights and saw search lights and what not.

If you go there on any off weekend the clubs don't have the same vibe.Yea they are fun but it's not the same.

So as far as I'm concerned Seaside has been over and I can't say that I care.

I dont check in on this board in over a year at least, and this is the conversation............ It's like groundhog day. Same rumors for Surf....now Tempts..............LOL.......WHATS UP Stiff, Hype Prime!!!!

Headliner will be holding Tempts Reunion Partys

There is a rumor going around that Headliner may be sold. The deal is to include Sunsets and The Neptune Motor Lodge behind it. A builder has intentions of building condos/ townhomes on the property. Lets hope this is a myth and does not hold true. If so there will be nothing and I mean nothing left. Anyone want to hang at Jenks in 2006? LOL

What is it with all these freaking condos!!!!!!!!!!!! Wildwood is knocking down motels to build condos, Long Branch is knocking down houses to build condos, Tradewinds was sold to build condos, Condos Condos Condos!!!! Who's next???????????

"supposedly" Tempts will be a sports bar/restaurant next year????

and surf has been closing for the last million years for condo's???

whats the truth?? anyone, bueller???

THE TRUTH IS, THANK THE GOOD LORD BELOW TEMPTS WILL BE COMPLETLY RENOVATED TO A FULL BLOWN SPORTS BAR. GOOD THING TOO STIFF CUZ YOU AND I WOULD BE SNEAKIN AWAY FROM OUR WIVES AT THE RIPE OLD AGE OF 40 OR SO TO GO.

SURF IS GOIN NOWHERE, INFACT, RENOVATIONS VERY WELL MIGHT HAPPEN THIS FALL / WINTER.

MABYE NEXT YEAR ILL BE IN BETTER SHAPE

some sand would be nice, beach gets smaller every year

Entire municipalities down there have a hard time financing beach replenishment.....I do not see Surf payin that bill.......

Anyway,

summer is almost over Cyn........get ready for boarding this coming winter.....I cannot wait.....definitely planning a trip to Jackson Hole

Entire municipalities down there have a hard time financing beach replenishment.....I do not see Surf payin that bill.......

Anyway,

summer is almost over Cyn........get ready for boarding this coming winter.....I cannot wait.....definitely planning a trip to Jackson Hole

Honestly, I wish they would make that damn deck bigger, like Neptunes...LUV that deck but HATE the drive...but I dont see Surf paying for work like that to be done...who knows

Anyway,

a very good friend of mine WILL NOT ALLOW me to go to Jackson Hole, he says that he will break my neck for me and save me trip...he says that we should go to Vail...instead of paying $800 for the flight to WY, we can pay for the whole trip to CO.