Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carnival Cruises

jimk29

I am shocked that NMN hasnt made an obnoxious comment regarding the hot South African bitches that massage you in the spas

the pool sucked ass ...a ton of little kids peeing in it and its only a few feet deep...more like a wading pool...however, I really enjoyed the Calypso music on the deck and the ice carving contest

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

royal caribbean is NOT for rich people............

sailing on the queen mary 2 is for RICH people........on the queen mary they separate by class......Radisson seven seas is for rich people.....all suites, private jacuzzi's, butlers for your room....u get the idea.

carnival and NCL are considered "mass market"

celebrity princess and RCI are considered "premium"

Absolutely love cruises. Been on a Royal Carribean and a NCL. Going again next xmas. Not sure to where yet...Most likely an Alaskian Cruise.

i love NCL....i've been on two of their ships....the first cruise was more fun than the second one though....the second one i went on was mostly older people it seemed......but i think the next one i'd like to try is royal caribbean.......i definitely won't do carnival.

i love NCL....i've been on two of their ships....the first cruise was more fun than the second one though....the second one i went on was mostly older people it seemed......but i think the next one i'd like to try is royal caribbean.......i definitely won't do carnival.

I like Norweign so much better than Royal Carribean. But it could of also been where I was. The ship was so much nicer...the staff was friendly on both but NCL just went the extra.

I have been on 3 carnival cruises legend/pride/and imagination or something

The best trip i thought was the one that goes to cozumel/jamaica/cayman.

Easy way to sneak booze on from ports is too get a big water bottle then dump out the water then fill with vodka or gin.

IF you go during spring break time you can find rowdy ass drunk kids any other time you will want to shoot your self in the face if you spend any more time at the medusa lounge or what ever they call it on other ships.

Make friends with the crew and try to sneak down to their bar down stairs. .50 beers and shit. If you get caught act dumb.

If you go to bang chicks just beware that you will be on a floating prison for 7 days so pick wisely. Do not bang the first chick that throws her drunk ass at you because there is a good chance she will follow you around for the rest of the trip completely cock block you.

holla

Yeah but most restaurants also make you pay for food. The cruise line doesn't, so why should I have to pay for booze?

you pay for the food in your cruise fare... and on NCL, we have a couple speciality pay resturants on-board our ships.

I hear what your saying but i just wanted you to know why we charge for booze on-board :D

what i told my grandma to do when we went on our cruise - was to get some of those mini-bottles of scotch and put them in her "checked bag"... I don't suggest putting a large bottle as it could break when the luggage is being loaded.. but those little plastic mini-bottles can easily be wrapped up on your clothes, thus eliminating the chance of them breaking - and you should be okay. I mean if you can get a drink or two in the cabin before dinner (or refill your cup, etc.) at least you're saving a couple bucks.

They scan your checked bags but they are looking for bombs/bomb materials - not booze. Now your carry-on bag gets scanned because they are looking for booze. They will hold it the duration of the cruise if you try to bring on a huge bottle of booze.

celebrity princess and RCI are considered "premium"

SilverSea is also top of the line premium.. my homeslice just got a job there and she told me that they will get anything you request... People sail on the ship for like 3 months at a time - they can bring their own furniture for their suite!!!! I even asked if i wanted chocolate edible panties would they get them? And she said yes.. thats awesome :D

SilverSea is also top of the line premium.. my homeslice just got a job there and she told me that they will get anything you request... People sail on the ship for like 3 months at a time - they can bring their own furniture for their suite!!!! I even asked if i wanted chocolate edible panties would they get them? And she said yes.. thats awesome :D

hahah werd those luxury ships fucking rock. they tend to you hand and foot :bowdown:

BTW im going to the inaugural of the Jewel on Sept. 16 outa NYC. you coming? :D

hahah werd those luxury ships fucking rock. they tend to you hand and foot :bowdown:

BTW im going to the inaugural of the Jewel on Sept. 16 outa NYC. you coming? :D

dude are you serious? My boss asked me to go.. but i can't! I'm going to the Florida/Tennessee game that weekend so I had to turn it down...

shit! :mad:

have fun.. drink it up for me babe :D

...'noles vs vols?...damn, dat gonna be one sick weekend/game...

Florida Gators vs. Tennessee Volunteers.. the mans a huge Vols fan.. the game is in the Swamp in gainesville... gonna be a siiiick game.. its the 2nd game of my 4 games in a row mini-tour i'm going on. :laugh:

• 8 months later...
dude are you serious? My boss asked me to go.. but i can't! I'm going to the Florida/Tennessee game that weekend so I had to turn it down...

shit! :mad:

have fun.. drink it up for me babe :D

Hang on, you turned down a free cruise to go to a game?

Hang on, you turned down a free cruise to go to a game?

Ummm I am the Sports Mod.. so yeah.. of course.. :laugh:

No it wasn't a free cruise.. its an inaugural.. meaning I work like a slave showing travel agencies and their employees like Deepspell - all over the ship.. i just get to get drunk afterward..

But, I no longer work for NCL.. I jumped ship for the must exclusive small-cruiseline in the world - Silversea...

;)

Ummm I am the Sports Mod.. so yeah.. of course.. :laugh:

No it wasn't a free cruise.. its an inaugural.. meaning I work like a slave showing travel agencies and their employees like Deepspell - all over the ship.. i just get to get drunk afterward..

But, I no longer work for NCL.. I jumped ship for the must exclusive small-cruiseline in the world - Silversea...

;)

Oh, I would have passed on that too then. Cept I probably would have skipped the game too.

Silversea, never heard of it. What's it all about?